EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
Everyone, need your kind help.

My friend has registered for ECA from WES on 25th March and paid the fees. But on 30th, his WES got cancelled with the below message:

This is to inform you that as per the correspondence received we are cancelling your evaluation. We regret that yuo had to take this step and we will be discarding your documents. Your money will be refunded within 4 weeks except 20 CSD deduction.

He never sent any email to WES.

Did anyone face similar issue? Any advice on this will be appreciated.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
Pretty soon

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Not yet.

my evaluation has been rejected as they received my copy before my Uni's transcript.

My Uni's transcript is yet to be acknowledged by them(Uni sent it last week), however status says as "Waiting for required documents"

I also paid to WES on 26 Feb(long back).

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit.singh.hallan said:
Everyone, need your kind help.

My friend has registered for ECA from WES on 25th March and paid the fees. But on 30th, his WES got cancelled with the below message:

This is to inform you that as per the correspondence received we are cancelling your evaluation. We regret that yuo had to take this step and we will be discarding your documents. Your money will be refunded within 4 weeks except 20 CSD deduction.

He never sent any email to WES.

Did anyone face similar issue? Any advice on this will be appreciated.
It is clearly state that "as per the correspondence received we are cancelling your evaluation"

must be your friend cancelled it by sending email to them that's what WES says. Try to check with your friend it is not possible without the correspondence they cancelled it

If you need clear picture then try call to WES and ask the genuine reason behind this that's the only option you have.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
THE SUPER KING said:
It is clearly state that "as per the correspondence received we are cancelling your evaluation"

must be your friend cancelled it by sending email to them that's what WES says. Try to check with your friend it is not possible without the correspondence they cancelled it
That the problem buddy, he never sent any email.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geetsingh said:
Not yet.

my evaluation has been rejected as they received my copy before my Uni's transcript.

My Uni's transcript is yet to be acknowledged by them(Uni sent it last week), however status says as "Waiting for required documents"

I also paid to WES on 26 Feb(long back).

WILL THEY REJECT IT IF WE SENT DOCS BEFORE UNIVERSITY SENT IT TO THEM ? that's NEW!!!!
I have sent mine..have not got anythng from University yet..

happylifethy

Feb 9, 2015
jemdill said:
WILL THEY REJECT IT IF WE SENT DOCS BEFORE UNIVERSITY SENT IT TO THEM ? that's NEW!!!!
I have sent mine..have not got anythng from University yet..
That's not true, maybe he sent his documents months before the uni docs. They might have thought they're never going to get any docs from the uni after a long wait and suggested him to reapply.

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me be more precise in my case.

I sent the courier with my copies of my marksheets n degree to WES, as my transcripts were to be sent by Uni directly.

My courier reached much much before than my Uni's transcript.

I also added a covering letter in my courier that the copy I'm sending is just a copy & original transcripts will be sent by the University directly & for which the process is already under-way.

I doubt, they did not read my covering letter clearly.

So my current status says, copy of my degree(sent from my end) is accepted but copy of my mark sheets(sent from my end) is rejected.

It also states that "Waiting for required documents"

As per the update from Uni & the Indian post, the registry from Uni has reached & it is just a matter of time, that WES updates the same on their records of documents received & evaluation under way.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geetsingh said:
Let me be more precise in my case.

I sent the courier with my copies of my marksheets n degree to WES, as my transcripts were to be sent by Uni directly.

My courier reached much much before than my Uni's transcript.

I also added a covering letter in my courier that the copy I'm sending is just a copy & original transcripts will be sent by the University directly & for which the process is already under-way.

I doubt, they did not read my covering letter clearly.

So my current status says, copy of my degree(sent from my end) is accepted but copy of my mark sheets(sent from my end) is rejected.

It also states that "Waiting for required documents"

As per the update from Uni & the Indian post, the registry from Uni has reached & it is just a matter of time, that WES updates the same on their records of documents received & evaluation under way.
Oh okay... they u r safe... they just rejected ur mark lists and which will happen in my case too. Once they receive it from university, they will process it. :)