+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES from Osmani University Hyderabad

karunasud

Jun 3, 2019
I am sorry to say, there is no option available, They changed it . I selected for WES with transcripts.Below is the step by step.

when we are applying for outside India for 3k after uploading all memos etc we need to add postal address for delivery. There it is asking the address proof to upload after adding Wes Canada address. Do we need to add our address proof or WES canada address??
How did you resolve this? am just applying today

madhu0523

Jun 6, 2019
I am sorry to say, there is no option available, They changed it . I selected for WES with transcripts.Below is the step by step.

when we are applying for outside India for 3k after uploading all memos etc we need to add postal address for delivery. There it is asking the address proof to upload after adding Wes Canada address. Do we need to add our address proof or WES canada address??
Suman, Did you finally get to apply for transcripts online for OU? I am also stuck on the address proof. Could you please help.

karunasud

Jun 3, 2019
Suman, Did you finally get to apply for transcripts online for OU? I am also stuck on the address proof. Could you please help.
Since mine is an autonomous college its not letting me do it online. when i called Osmania, i was told to go to the college and they will do the attestations. But the autonomous status was achieved in 2015 while am a 2005 pass out and my degrees and marksheets have osmania's name on it.

am not sure what exactly is the way out but am going to get the attestation from both colleges as i have already wasted 5-6 months

madhu0523

Jun 6, 2019
Since mine is an autonomous college its not letting me do it online. when i called Osmania, i was told to go to the college and they will do the attestations. But the autonomous status was achieved in 2015 while am a 2005 pass out and my degrees and marksheets have osmania's name on it.

am not sure what exactly is the way out but am going to get the attestation from both colleges as i have already wasted 5-6 months
Thanks for the update. I just checked my college and i see it is also autonomous now. I am a 2006 passout and it was not autonomous then. I too have my degree & PG certificates with Osmania University on those.

karunasud

Jun 3, 2019
Thanks for the update. I just checked my college and i see it is also autonomous now. I am a 2006 passout and it was not autonomous then. I too have my degree & PG certificates with Osmania University on those.
welcome. but like i said. i am not sure if this is the way out but this is my assumption as nothing is clearly mentioned

madhu0523

Jun 6, 2019
welcome. but like i said. i am not sure if this is the way out but this is my assumption as nothing is clearly mentioned
Here is some good news finally. One of my cousin visited OU examination branch and enquired about this.

1. while applying for transcripts online, The address proof that needs to be used is of the candidate and it has no relation with the WES address that we are mentioning there.
2. Since at the time of our study our college was not autonomous, we have to get our transcripts at OU examination branch only.

Hope this helps anyone who are is the similar situation.

karunasud

Jun 3, 2019
Here is some good news finally. One of my cousin visited OU examination branch and enquired about this.

1. while applying for transcripts online, The address proof that needs to be used is of the candidate and it has no relation with the WES address that we are mentioning there.
2. Since at the time of our study our college was not autonomous, we have to get our transcripts at OU examination branch only.

Thank you so much. very helpful.!!! just to clarify, since for autonomous colleges online process isnt working whats the way out? any idea of the applications and the documents required and how to go about it. I live in delhi and will have to request a friend to help so wanted to know the exact way out

madhu0523

Jun 6, 2019
Thank you so much. very helpful.!!! just to clarify, since for autonomous colleges online process isnt working whats the way out? any idea of the applications and the documents required and how to go about it. I live in delhi and will have to request a friend to help so wanted to know the exact way out
I have no idea but in case of autonomous isn't the college responsible for providing transcripts instead of the university?

Pvrhyd

May 10, 2019

I mentioned wes canada address and uploaded my canada address proof. I am not sure whether they sent or not. I didn't find a way to track it.

Is OU sending these days directly to wes.

karunasud

Jun 3, 2019
I have no idea but in case of autonomous isn't the college responsible for providing transcripts instead of the university?
So my college was under OU when i passed out and became autonomous recently. As per the new online process there is no way to process such a case. its autonomous now which means OU will not help online leaving me to send someone to go and work on it

PPathak01

Jun 13, 2019
Very helpful conversation here. Thank you, everyone, for inputs.

One specific question I had related to transcripts.

When you apply for transcripts what all do you request for - do you need only the convocation/provisional and consolidated or do you need to request for every semester memo . Also do you need to request 10th , Inter , degree , MCA(in my case) - all of them ?
what are you applying for ?

Kindly guide .
Thanks in advance

karunasud

Jun 3, 2019
So my college was under OU when i passed out and became autonomous recently. As per the new online process there is no way to process such a case. its autonomous now which means OU will not help online leaving me to send someone to go and work on it
HERE IS THE UPDATE

i asked a friend to visit and had sent my mark sheet copies plus . signed WES form.The college told him that it has to be done online by choosing the college status non autonomous. I couldn't edit the existing account so created a new one using my husband's phone no. this time i chose non autonomous college and it allowed me to proceed with WES transcript option. I have finally applied today for urgent option (Rs.200 per transcript) and Rs.3000 for postal. IT should be dispatched within 7 working days but i dont know how that can be tracked?

Does anyone has experience tracking once application is uploaded and paid for?

anjujeff85

Sep 6, 2019
Hi

first you have to register in ou site go to osmania.ac.in

then go to APPLY FOR ONLINE CERTIFICATES

then go to WES TRANSCRIPTS ( 2000 + 100 for transcript )

or

go to TRANSCRIPTS and upload individual certificates and apply

before that keep (pdf files below 250kB 50Kb) to upload and also certificates in (only pdf format)

they will give by hand or you can get them by post (Takes up to 15-25 days)

then you download wes form and get is signed by registarar (for that go to core bank(Behind Examination Branch OU) and get payslip for sbi (Arts Colloge Building) and pay 300 and get customer slip to core bank they give you print receipt)

take that print receipt along with transcripts and WES form to registrar(Behind Examination Branch Building) he will give it back after one day then go to your section (Like BSC Bcom BE in examination Branch) they will seal it & stamp it and tape you declaration form(it they not done ask for decleration form they will give it if your section is not giving go to another section and ask for it no problem if they also not responding then you have to get it from indian post office) and they will sign it

next you have to got indian post pay 1200
for speed post (it will take upto 10 days to reach WES)

hope you got it
Hi pritish,
I did my PhD fromOsmania university and i am presently in the process of applying documents for WES. the only document for PhD requested by WES was the doctoral degree conferral form. It is a form that needs to be signed by me and additonal details need to be filled and attested by the controller of examinations. On enquring they told me to do this online while applying for transcripts. Online procedure doesnt have any means to upload my conferral form. Do you have any suggestions on how i should be going ahead?