+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES from Osmani University Hyderabad

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Can any one guide me on how to apply for WES for my bachelors from Osmania university hyderabad please. i know that university has to send docs to WES directly but no idea on how to do this. Please help me out

Thank you in advance.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Can any one guide me on how to apply for WES for my bachelors from Osmania university hyderabad please. i know that university has to send docs to WES directly but no idea on how to do this. Please help me out

Thank you in advance.
Hi Suman - I'm not sure about the latest process specific to Osmania University, but I too dealt with Osmania University for my wife's transcripts (prior to dec 1 WES rule change) and two universities (for my bachelors and masters) for sending transcripts to WES post the dec 1 rule change. So, I hope the below steps is useful to you -
  • I'm aware that you can apply for Osmania University transcripts online through Osmania University website. The portal is self explanatory. However, when we applied for my wife last year, the university only handed over the transcript either to the applicant or to a designated person (family, friend etc). We then sent the transcripts to WES ourselves
  • You can check the online portal or speak to the transcript section at the university and check if they have a process to send the transcripts to WES directly now. If they do, then opt for it
  • If the university doesn't send the transcripts to WES directly, the alternative for you is to collect the transcripts from university and send it to WES via speedpost from the university post office - the part of sending it from the university post office is extremely important since if it is sent from any other post office/ couries, WES may not consider it as being sent by the university directly and reject the transcripts. If you send it from the university post office, WES will accept it - I sent my UG and PG transcripts from other universities in this fashion and WES accepted them
  • Also, you should mention either 'Registrar' or 'Controller of Examinations' as the sender/ from address and not your name
Hope this is helpful!

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hi Suman - I'm not sure about the latest process specific to Osmania University, but I too dealt with Osmania University for my wife's transcripts (prior to dec 1 WES rule change) and two universities (for my bachelors and masters) for sending transcripts to WES post the dec 1 rule change. So, I hope the below steps is useful to you -
  • I'm aware that you can apply for Osmania University transcripts online through Osmania University website. The portal is self explanatory. However, when we applied for my wife last year, the university only handed over the transcript either to the applicant or to a designated person (family, friend etc). We then sent the transcripts to WES ourselves
  • You can check the online portal or speak to the transcript section at the university and check if they have a process to send the transcripts to WES directly now. If they do, then opt for it
  • If the university doesn't send the transcripts to WES directly, the alternative for you is to collect the transcripts from university and send it to WES via speedpost from the university post office - the part of sending it from the university post office is extremely important since if it is sent from any other post office/ couries, WES may not consider it as being sent by the university directly and reject the transcripts. If you send it from the university post office, WES will accept it - I sent my UG and PG transcripts from other universities in this fashion and WES accepted them
  • Also, you should mention either 'Registrar' or 'Controller of Examinations' as the sender/ from address and not your name
Hope this is helpful!
Hello Mahesh,

Thank you for the sporadic response. I have few quick questions,
1) Do we need to attest ARR form while sending docs from University post office, if yes, then whom to contact?
2) have you sent your UG and PG docs after Dec 1st 2018?
3) From JNTU we have to fill a form CN23, do we have any form for osmania as well?

Thank you in advance and looking forward to your reply.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello Mahesh,

Thank you in advance and looking forward to your reply.
Hi

first you have to register in ou site go to osmania.ac.in

then go to APPLY FOR ONLINE CERTIFICATES

then go to WES TRANSCRIPTS ( 2000 + 100 for transcript )

or

go to TRANSCRIPTS and upload individual certificates and apply

before that keep (pdf files below 250kB 50Kb) to upload and also certificates in (only pdf format)

they will give by hand or you can get them by post (Takes up to 15-25 days)

then you download wes form and get is signed by registarar (for that go to core bank(Behind Examination Branch OU) and get payslip for sbi (Arts Colloge Building) and pay 300 and get customer slip to core bank they give you print receipt)

take that print receipt along with transcripts and WES form to registrar(Behind Examination Branch Building) he will give it back after one day then go to your section (Like BSC Bcom BE in examination Branch) they will seal it & stamp it and tape you declaration form(it they not done ask for decleration form they will give it if your section is not giving go to another section and ask for it no problem if they also not responding then you have to get it from indian post office) and they will sign it

next you have to got indian post pay 1200
for speed post (it will take upto 10 days to reach WES)

hope you got it

Last edited:

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hi Pritish,

Thank you for reply and apologies for acknowledging late. I have followed your steps. Once i uploaded all the academic documents and WES ARR form, it shows me next page to enter address for postal delivery, but i need those docs by hand from University and i can send courier from postal office in university. i dont see nay option to collect from office. how do i opt this. please advise.

Awaiting for your reply. Thank you.

Hi

first you have to register in ou site go to osmania.ac.in

then go to APPLY FOR ONLINE CERTIFICATES

then go to WES TRANSCRIPTS ( 2000 + 100 for transcript )

or

go to TRANSCRIPTS and upload individual certificates and apply

before that keep (pdf files below 250kB 50Kb) to upload and also certificates in (only pdf format)

they will give by hand or you can get them by post (Takes up to 15-25 days)

then you download wes form and get is signed by registarar (for that go to core bank(Behind Examination Branch OU) and get payslip for sbi (Arts Colloge Building) and pay 300 and get customer slip to core bank they give you print receipt)

take that print receipt along with transcripts and WES form to registrar(Behind Examination Branch Building) he will give it back after one day then go to your section (Like BSC Bcom BE in examination Branch) they will seal it & stamp it and tape you declaration form(it they not done ask for decleration form they will give it if your section is not giving go to another section and ask for it no problem if they also not responding then you have to get it from indian post office) and they will sign it

next you have to got indian post pay 1200
for speed post (it will take upto 10 days to reach WES)

hope you got it

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi Pritish,

Awaiting for your reply. Thank you.
apologies for acknowledging late

no need for apologies

enter address for postal delivery

just enter your postal address if you don't enter it, it will not go to next page

so in next page just select " by hand " option it will be not be a problem

after applying wait for 4 days and then go to OU with originals and colour printouts (they will take scan or take clour printouts,it will make process speedy )

or just directly go to EDP Section (Controller of examinations) which is in back side of examination buliding

and ask them, i applied for transcripts but i have not got it

he will ask for originals give it to him and wait after 5 or 10 min he will print them and give back your originals to you

and after 12AM NOON (If you contacted EDP section before 11AM Morning that) if you got late

wait till 3 PM, they will reach their department and you can collect them their

hope it helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Suman Bharadwaj

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hello Pritish,

I dont see any option to "select by hand". I think he website is updated and i also think if Univ is directly sending docs to WES. But still the same question arises like what address i have to mention like mine or WES...

Kindly advise. Thank you

apologies for acknowledging late

no need for apologies

enter address for postal delivery

just enter your postal address if you don't enter it, it will not go to next page

so in next page just select " by hand " option it will be not be a problem

after applying wait for 4 days and then go to OU with originals and colour printouts (they will take scan or take clour printouts,it will make process speedy )

or just directly go to EDP Section (Controller of examinations) which is in back side of examination buliding

and ask them, i applied for transcripts but i have not got it

he will ask for originals give it to him and wait after 5 or 10 min he will print them and give back your originals to you

and after 12AM NOON (If you contacted EDP section before 11AM Morning that) if you got late

wait till 3 PM, they will reach their department and you can collect them their

hope it helps

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello Pritish,
Kindly advise. Thank you
I dont see any option to "select by hand

option will be available when you go to next page so just fill your address there and go to next page

by the way which option did you select wes with transcripts or just transcripts

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
I am sorry to say, there is no option available, They changed it . I selected for WES with transcripts.Below is the step by step.

when we are applying for outside India for 3k after uploading all memos etc we need to add postal address for delivery. There it is asking the address proof to upload after adding Wes Canada address. Do we need to add our address proof or WES canada address??

I dont see any option to "select by hand

option will be available when you go to next page so just fill your address there and go to next page

by the way which option did you select wes with transcripts or just transcripts

May 25, 2019
Hi Pritish, I would like to know how much will it cost to get all the transcripts of MBA from OU. I am planning to take help of agent he is charging 4K to get all transcripts (which includes transcript charges). Is it ok or do I need to go to OU only.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi Pritish, I would like to know how much will it cost to get all the transcripts of MBA from OU. I am planning to take help of agent he is charging 4K to get all transcripts (which includes transcript charges). Is it ok or do I need to go to OU only.
100RS for each transcript, i have seen agents calling applied people to collect transcripts personally so why waste 4K money?

May 25, 2019
thanks pritish. and one more thing,
I am 34 year old graduate and my wife is post graduate. I am planning to travel alone first to canada and will try to get a job. Then I can call my wife after 3 months. In that case do we both need to apply for WES and IELTS.
What I heard is we both need to take IELTS test and apply for WES and should go to canada together then only our CRC score will be high enough to get PR at port of entry. Is it so.
It would be great if you can share your thoughts.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
our CRC score will be high enough to get PR at port of entry. Is it so.
It would be great if you can share your thoughts.
with your age and only graduation your chances are slim whereas with your wife PG and age have better chances

anyway, you can check your score here it gives you an idea what to do (LIke who should be primary applicant and also how much you should score in IELTS which can chance your CRS SCORE)

IMP: without IELTS AND WES Scores you cannot apply for FSW
so its suggested to simultaneously do WES along with paying & preparing for IELTS
and score

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Last edited:

Pvrhyd

May 10, 2019
I am sorry to say, there is no option available, They changed it . I selected for WES with transcripts.Below is the step by step.

when we are applying for outside India for 3k after uploading all memos etc we need to add postal address for delivery. There it is asking the address proof to upload after adding Wes Canada address. Do we need to add our address proof or WES canada address??
Did you applied?

Did you mentioned WES address?. Did they sent. Please confirm. I want to apply online.

karunasud

Jun 3, 2019
Just read the thread. I had initially done the process but it got rejected as i sent it myself. now am redoing it and want to be sure it goes well. Were you able to finally get it done using the online options?