+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES from INDIA (MUMBAI)

yasserpaloba

Sep 24, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I want to send my documents for Educational Accreditation to WES from Mumbai.

But I have a little doubts which need to be cleared.

I have completed my Master's in Management Studies. So which all documents I will need to send and how to send.

From what I read, If one has completed a Master's Degree, then along with Master's Degree we have to also provide Graduation Certificates. There is no need to provide 10th and 12th degree marksheets?? Am I understanding it correct?

Do we have to give Passing Mark sheets or even Transcript on Institute Letter head will do?

So, I have completed my Bachelor's Degree of Commerce from R. D. National College in Bandra, Mumbai.
- So what documents I need to give from R. D. National College?
- So do I need to give Mark Sheets attested and dated by the Principal / Vice Principal / Registrar of R.D.National College or the transcript on R. D. National College Letter Head for my FYBcom, SYBcom, TYBcom? Will this be acceptable?

OR

Do I have to get my FYBcom, SYBcom and TYBcom certificates attested from Mumbai University?

WHICH IS THE ACCEPTABLE METHOD?

NOW, same thing for My Masters in Management Studies which is from MET, Mumbai.
- So what documents I need to give from MET?
- So do I need to give Mark Sheets attested and dated by the Principal / Vice Principal / Registrar of MET or the transcript on MET Letter Head for my 2 years degree. Will this be acceptable?

OR

Do I have to give all the certificates for my Masters to be Attested by Mumbai University.??

I really need this help. Basically need to understand what documents need to be provided from College / Institute and Mumbai University?

Which documents need to be in a sealed envelope and also the academic records request form needs to given?

Regards,

Yasser

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasserpaloba said:
Hello Everyone,

I have completed my Master's in Management Studies. So which all documents I will need to send and how to send.

From what I read, If one has completed a Master's Degree, then along with Master's Degree we have to also provide Graduation Certificates. There is no need to provide 10th and 12th degree marksheets?? Am I understanding it correct?

Do we have to give Passing Mark sheets or even Transcript on Institute Letter head will do?

So, I have completed my Bachelor's Degree of Commerce from R. D. National College in Bandra, Mumbai.
- So do I need to give Mark Sheets attested and dated by the Principal / Vice Principal / Registrar of R.D.National College or the transcript on R. D. National College Letter Head for my FYBcom, SYBcom, TYBcom? Will this be acceptable?

OR

Do I have to get my FYBcom, SYBcom and TYBcom certificates attested from Mumbai University?

- So do I need to give Mark Sheets attested and dated by the Principal / Vice Principal / Registrar of MET or the transcript on MET Letter Head for my 2 years degree. Will this be acceptable?

OR

Do I have to give all the certificates for my Masters to be Attested by Mumbai University.??

I really need this help. Basically need to understand what documents need to be provided from College / Institute and Mumbai University?

Which documents need to be in a sealed envelope and also the academic records request form needs to given?

Regards,

Yasser
i actually used an agency to get this done... charged me 5k per degree (meaning if its just bachelors, then 5k, bachelors plus masters 10k) including shipping to Canada...
saved me massive headache of dealing with useless people in the universities... i would suggest you do the same also

SAND1193

Mar 24, 2018
Hello Everyone,

OR

OR

Regards,

Yasser
Hi were you able to get this done??