+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes for work experience requirements

caf445

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi All,

I have a bachelor in Chemical Engineering form back home and I got my masters in Computer Engineering in Canada. Now I am working as a Chemical Engineer. For CEC noc code 2134 for a chemical engineer, in Employment requirement says A bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required. As I have a Canadian degree and I am getting points for my masters education without any evaluation, I thought I do not need to evaluate my bachelor degree using WES. But the question is should I still evaluate my bachelor degree for the employment requirement or the fact that I have a reference from my employer is enough?

I have ordered the WES beginning the july but it seems it wont be delivered till end of August. i have all my documents, do you guys suggest me to submit my eAPR and then later send the WES using CSE? Or it is not needed?

caf445

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Not necessary
I have ordered the WES beginning the july but it seems it wont be delivered till end of August. i have all my documents, do you guys suggest me to submit my eAPR and then later send the WES using CSE? Or it is not needed?

caf445

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Then not sure why you needed wes. If you have canadian degree wes is not needed at all. Just submit your application
In the noc of chemical engineering says a bachelor in chemical engineering is needed. I have a bachelor in chemical engineering from home and a masters in computer engineering from Canada. Do they still want to see a WES for my bachelor fot the NOC requirement?