+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes for SGVU Suresh Gyan Vihar University for PGDCA 1year diploma(distance education

Puja1993

Dec 1, 2017
Hi all,
Does anybody have any information on whether SGVC - Distance Education is approved by WES? Please answer here. I tried asking the official WES, but there is no reply. I'm planning to take up a course, so that improves my CRS score.

I talked to the University people, they showed me a video where they select the University name in the official WES platform. But, I'm not sure if it is approved :/

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,
Does anybody have any information on whether SGVC - Distance Education is approved by WES? Please answer here. I tried asking the official WES, but there is no reply. I'm planning to take up a course, so that improves my CRS score.

I talked to the University people, they showed me a video where they select the University name in the official WES platform. But, I'm not sure if it is approved :/
I don’t know why people don’t understand the worries of others!! Ones who have got a successful evaluation can share their results so that it will help many. I tried finding answer to this but nobody answered it anywhere. I earnestly request everyone who have got their evaluation done, please share your results. It is really heartbreaking to know after 2 years of course that it was not recognised.

To answer to your question, Puja, I will be completing my MBA course by the end of this year from SGVU distance mode. Once I get the evaluation done, I’ll share it here. WES, on their website says that for indian universities, they verify it from authorities like UGC, AICTE etc.

See here:
https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/indian-degree-questions-answered/

And SGVU is listed under UGC. So lets hope it comes out positively.

https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/FINAL RECOGNITION STATUS 08-05-2019.pdf

The list that SGVU is showing appears when you are trying to fill your actual educational credentials after payment. It just stores entries that previous applicants have entered. You can find non-recognized universities also there. So that cannot be our source of reliability.

If you’re in India, try to go with Bharathiar or Bharathidasan universities in Chennai or any other universities mentioned in the approved list of universities in WES tool that provide distance education. You’ll have to go to university to just write exams.

Good luck. Hope it helped.

Reactions: Puja1993

Puja1993

Dec 1, 2017
I don’t know why people don’t understand the worries of others!! Ones who have got a successful evaluation can share their results so that it will help many. I tried finding answer to this but nobody answered it anywhere. I earnestly request everyone who have got their evaluation done, please share your results. It is really heartbreaking to know after 2 years of course that it was not recognised.

To answer to your question, Puja, I will be completing my MBA course by the end of this year from SGVU distance mode. Once I get the evaluation done, I’ll share it here. WES, on their website says that for indian universities, they verify it from authorities like UGC, AICTE etc.

See here:

The list that SGVU is showing appears when you are trying to fill your actual educational credentials after payment. It just stores entries that previous applicants have entered. You can find non-recognized universities also there. So that cannot be our source of reliability.

If you’re in India, try to go with Bharathiar or Bharathidasan universities in Chennai or any other universities mentioned in the approved list of universities in WES tool that provide distance education. You’ll have to go to university to just write exams.

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it. It will really help me and the others who are in the same boat. Meanwhile, I will look for other universities. Thank you :)

Aug 31, 2018

See here:

What i am getting is like the person which is saying like evaluation is done he or she is itself from university admission council just attracting students like they attract us while taking admission.
Like i attracted by going through quora post where it is approved & bla bla but now I am not worried about the money which will be losted because of this but the time which we gave to degree was way more precious .

I tried to reach out everyone but no one has showed me evaluation from SGVU for distance somehow for regular education of SGVU it was successfullyevaluated by Wes . Hope for best #fingerscrossed

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What i am getting is like the person which is saying like evaluation is done he or she is itself from university admission council just attracting students like they attract us while taking admission.
Like i attracted by going through quora post where it is approved & bla bla but now I am not worried about the money which will be losted because of this but the time which we gave to degree was way more precious .

I tried to reach out everyone but no one has showed me evaluation from SGVU for distance somehow for regular education of SGVU it was successfullyevaluated by Wes . Hope for best #fingerscrossed
SGVU is listed under UGC-DEB approved list on website. That’s my only hope. Even WES says they refer to UGC for the same. So just waiting to get my evaluation done. When are you going to complete your degree?

Aug 31, 2018
SGVU is listed under UGC-DEB approved list on website. That’s my only hope. Even WES says they refer to UGC for the same. So just waiting to get my evaluation done. When are you going to complete your degree?
Brother i am done with the degree & just received degree certificate few days back . Now in dilemma whether to go for WES or not. What you recommend me