+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes for Sarhad University Pakistan

AizAdil

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys.
Did anyone having a masters degree from SARHAD UNIVERSITY PAKISTAN apply through WES for ECA and got results?
In short. Can I get the confirmation through experience of you guys of whether WES evaluates degrees from Sarhad University or not?
Kindly help.
Thanks

Sibghat Malik

Jul 6, 2021
Hi guys.
Did anyone having a masters degree from SARHAD UNIVERSITY PAKISTAN apply through WES for ECA and got results?
In short. Can I get the confirmation through experience of you guys of whether WES evaluates degrees from Sarhad University or not?
Kindly help.
Thanks
Hi Brother, I am new to the forum and working on ECA now a days. I am also from Pakistan and I studied from University of Lahore and when I enter my Uni. name in WES online application a message pops up which says " WES does not evaluate academic records from University of Lahore at this time. Do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation report. " Did you find any luck to complete your ECA process. I didn't send them documents but in initial checking of application I found this hurdle. Please guide me and advise me what method to use. Thanks.