+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for PSBTE (Punjab State Board of Technical Education)

tanishq005

Aug 17, 2020
do you know if how long they will take to process documents from PSBTE if I apply by visit their ?
My friend applied by visiting PSBTE in Chandigarh, they took the same time i.e around 40 days.
But, last time I checked with PSBTE on call, they said that they are optimizing this process and making it online. You can call them once and check.
Numbers are on punjabteched.net, you have to call them multiple times during the day as most of the time they don't pick up the calls.

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
My friend applied by visiting PSBTE in Chandigarh, they took the same time i.e around 40 days.
But, last time I checked with PSBTE on call, they said that they are optimizing this process and making it online. You can call them once and check.
Numbers are on punjabteched.net, you have to call them multiple times during the day as most of the time they don't pick up the calls.
Ok thanks
But I did diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th what it will equivalent to in Canadian education acc. To you

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
And brother how to send it online? Via email? Do they give any confirmation or they just send it to Wes ?

tanishq005

Aug 17, 2020
Ok thanks
But I did diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th what it will equivalent to in Canadian education acc. To you
It will be "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)" if you have done 3 years Btech by lateral entry,
Branch does not matter here.

tanishq005

Aug 17, 2020
And brother how to send it online? Via email? Do they give any confirmation or they just send it to Wes ?
They have given email ID in that pdf. You have to attach all the marksheets and final transcript in the email.
They did not send any confirmation email to me. But I called them after 30 days - they were able to give me the status then.

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
They have given email ID in that pdf. You have to attach all the marksheets and final transcript in the email.
They did not send any confirmation email to me. But I called them after 30 days - they were able to give me the status then.
I tried to call them but they are not answering

tanishq005

Aug 17, 2020
I tried to call them but they are not answering
Out of 100 times I called them , they only picked max 5 times. It would be better if you could just visit them.
Otherwise, try calling them after lunch time around 3, all of my calls got picked around that time.

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
So
Out of 100 times I called them , they only picked max 5 times. It would be better if you could just visit them.
Otherwise, try calling them after lunch time around 3, all of my calls got picked around that time.
so after one month they just need my reference number to check status or something else?

sahil1996

Feb 3, 2022
hey tanishq005, which account number you used for depositing the fees for the WES, is there any link you can share with that information, it would be really helpful. Thanks

Jan 18, 2023
Hello
Can someone please confirm me that is there any process to contact PSBTE for the follow up for WES. I have applied for WES and got no update yet. I want to know what is the current status of my WES process in PSBTE

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello
Can someone please confirm me that is there any process to contact PSBTE for the follow up for WES. I have applied for WES and got no update yet. I want to know what is the current status of my WES process in PSBTE
Contact the admin office from where you applied to send the sealed envelope of your credentials to WES if they had send them or not? You might have any receipt of the fees paid.

Jan 18, 2023
Contact the admin office from where you applied to send the sealed envelope of your credentials to WES if they had send them or not? You might have any receipt of the fees paid.

Thanks for the quick reply

Actually i have applied through online process like emailed my all documents with payment to PSBTE for WES processing. How I can contacf them online? As I am already in Canada