+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES FOR NOI (INDUSTRIAL PHARMACIST)

seeker123

Apr 4, 2023
Hello,

I am an Industrial Pharmacist with 3+ years foriegn pharmaceutical industrial experience, but I was informed and I did my evaluation with WES and currently in pool with 472 CRS. I have Bachelors of Pharmacy with 4 years and Masters of pharmacy with 2 years. Wes recognised my masters as masters.

Can I get NOI from Ontanrio or other provinces using WES. I wish to upgrade my score 600 points using NOI and PNP.

I don't have PEBC now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I am an Industrial Pharmacist with 3+ years foriegn pharmaceutical industrial experience, but I was informed and I did my evaluation with WES and currently in pool with 472 CRS. I have Bachelors of Pharmacy with 4 years and Masters of pharmacy with 2 years. Wes recognised my masters as masters.

Can I get NOI from Ontanrio or other provinces using WES. I wish to upgrade my score 600 points using NOI and PNP.

I don't have PEBC now.
Check the OINP website and see if eligible for one of their streams with your CRS score and NOC. Same for other provinces.

ramandeepbedi

May 8, 2022
Hello,

I don't have PEBC now.
Hi Any update on the same?