+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for ICFAI

Ashima Jain

Jul 12, 2019
I have done distance MBA from Icfai Sikkim and PGPM from IBS Gurgaon, which degree should I send for WES canada?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have done distance MBA from Icfai Sikkim and PGPM from IBS Gurgaon, which degree should I send for WES canada?
Hey ashima, you need to send both degrees to WES with stamped, signed and sealed in university envelopes. Make sure that it include your original transcripts and color copy of ur final/provisional degree certificates.

Ashima Jain

Jul 12, 2019
Hey ashima, you need to send both degrees to WES with stamped, signed and sealed in university envelopes. Make sure that it include your original transcripts and color copy of ur final/provisional degree certificates.
Hi Milan,

Are you also from IBS and do they consider these degrees as masters of 1 year Diploma?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Milan,

Are you also from IBS and do they consider these degrees as masters of 1 year Diploma?
I am not from IBS. I am from NMIMS. I’ve search extensively and mailed WES to regarding considering PGDM as master yesterday :) can across an forum where people have got positive ECA after appealing. I m planning for the same as my expected completion date is 24/12.