+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for EduQual diploma?

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

I've enrolled into a 240-credit EduQual (SCQF 8) diploma in Business and Marketing Mgt.

Has anyone done a WES evaluation for EduQual diploma and what's your result?

Thx!

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
To answer my previous question myself, the 240-credit diploma would be evaluated by WES as a one year undergraduate certificate. Sigh…

Not sure about the result from other ECA bodies.

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
To answer my previous question myself, the 240-credit diploma would be evaluated by WES as a one year undergraduate certificate. Sigh…

Not sure about the result from other ECA bodies.
I would like to amend this answer.

Now it seems it's still uncertain.

alpha97

Oct 4, 2021
I would like to amend this answer.

Now it seems it's still uncertain.
I have the same diploma from EquQual were you able to get an ECA done from WES? If so, do share the results as I am skeptical if they evaluate EduQual certificates.

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
I have the same diploma from EquQual were you able to get an ECA done from WES? If so, do share the results as I am skeptical if they evaluate EduQual certificates.
I have not completed my EduQual diploma. My friend has done her Qualifi L7 diploma evaluation. It's equivalent to a Canadian postgraduate diploma.

WES will surely recognise EduQual.

alpha97

Oct 4, 2021
I have not completed my EduQual diploma. My friend has done her Qualifi L7 diploma evaluation. It's equivalent to a Canadian postgraduate diploma.

WES will surely recognize EduQual.
ok, great. Thanks for letting me know. I'll let you know if I get my certificates evaluated.