+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for Education

Apr 24, 2015
Hi I am a new immigrant to Canada based in Toronto .. I am planning to study for an MBA degree or some Diploma courses . I have a question plz .. How would i be able to use WES for this ? I checked on WES website and it states that previous credential assessment that i took for my FSW immigrant program is not valid for education/employment purposes and i need to upgrade my report for studies/employment . Had anyone done that ? If yes then should i be doing the same process from the scratch like from sending all documents again to WES and payment and going through all that agony again ?Thanks.

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
FESTIVE DRACULA said:
Hi I am a new immigrant to Canada based in Toronto .. I am planning to study for an MBA degree or some Diploma courses . I have a question plz .. How would i be able to use WES for this ? I checked on WES website and it states that previous credential assessment that i took for my FSW immigrant program is not valid for education/employment purposes and i need to upgrade my report for studies/employment . Had anyone done that ? If yes then should i be doing the same process from the scratch like from sending all documents again to WES and payment and going through all that agony again ?Thanks.
If you plan to do your MBA degree or other diploma courses better check with the school you are intending to enroll if WES assessment is acceptable. I assume that your education is regulated in Canada. In Manitoba if you are applying for a job that is regulated, employer ask or require that you are a member of the regulatory body and/or is illegible for membership of the regulatory body. Employers do not require the WES assessment nor honor it