+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for autonomous college

rohandsouza

Nov 26, 2020
Hi,

Get your transcripts from Xavier's, get it attested from St. Xavier's, Mumbai (transcripts + your degree certificate). Take these docs and go to Mumbai University next to Sydenham College (Churchgate), get it attested for WES. There is a proper procedure and the university will guide you. You will get the docs max in two weeks and then send it to WES through DHL (office in Churchgate).

Hope it helps. Let me know in case you have more questions.
Hello @aditikarande,

Mumbai University has streamlined the process this year for WES. It's now an online portal where you can scan your docs and MU will electronically transfer the docs to WES: https://mu.etranscript.in/ . I'm planning to use this myself as I do not live in India and it'll be kinda difficult for me to travel especially during Covid.

I have the following query: Post doing this, did you have to change your university name to "University of Mumbai" or did you keep the institution name as "Xavier's college, Mumbai" in your WES application ?

Awaiting response.

Regards,

Last edited:

aditikarande

Jun 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2019
Glad to know that the process is streamlined. I got my WES certificate in Sep 2019. About Xavier's, you need to share your degree and certificate too. I did not change the institution's name however, my WES assessment states degree awarded by University of Mumbai

sacredzac

Jul 27, 2021
hey guys..

I uploaded marksheets from st xavier's college mumbai (1-4 semester ) on the online portal of Mumbai University but they also want transcripts from. xaviers. i msged their whatsapp support and they confirmed i need the transcripts to continue the portal process.

problem is that xavier's seems to have outsourced their online request process to docverify which is very confusing coz their portal info requirements are register numbers, cgpa etc which i dont see on my marksheets or certificate from xaviers

is there any other way to get the transcripts?

pixie768

Jun 15, 2023
hi , I have 2 questions for now.

For the job reference letter
1) do we need to get this letter from each employer we worked for?
2) if yes , is there a particular format we can follow in order to have everything in the letter?
3) Now if letter is needed by every employer, what if some of my jobs do not carry the exact same title of my profession in the job offer letter, for ex: i am a french interpreter and 2 of my job roles just say that i worked as a english trainer and one says i worked for product control, but does not specifically mention French as it's key title, however that is what i do, so do we have any thing in place to sort this out?

for the proof of funds
1) what if i have not been capable to accumulate funds for the past 6 months. and show it at a stretch in 2 or 3 months. can we do something to justify the same?

for the letter if someone stays in Canada
1) is it okay to get a letter from a known person living in canada since many years.
2) if yes kinldy share the format, the key important points to mention.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi , I have 2 questions for now.

For the job reference letter
1) do we need to get this letter from each employer we worked for?
2) if yes , is there a particular format we can follow in order to have everything in the letter?
3) Now if letter is needed by every employer, what if some of my jobs do not carry the exact same title of my profession in the job offer letter, for ex: i am a french interpreter and 2 of my job roles just say that i worked as a english trainer and one says i worked for product control, but does not specifically mention French as it's key title, however that is what i do, so do we have any thing in place to sort this out?

for the proof of funds
1) what if i have not been capable to accumulate funds for the past 6 months. and show it at a stretch in 2 or 3 months. can we do something to justify the same?

for the letter if someone stays in Canada
1) is it okay to get a letter from a known person living in canada since many years.
2) if yes kinldy share the format, the key important points to mention.
This thread is old and about WES, so not sure how related to WES.