+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evalution

arti.sagar

Apr 23, 2017
Hi All,

I have done 5 years integrated MBA (3Yrs for BBA & 2Yrs for MBA) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (Grade 'A' University by NAAC) in the year 2006. It was a regular program and not a distance learning. I have scored 57.98% (Second Division) in BBA (Bachelor's Degree) & I have scored 65.55% (First Division) in MBA (Master's Degree) Am I eligible for ECA process? Do I need to get both my degrees assessed (Graduation and Post Graduation), as I don't have the 1st division in bachelor degree?

I have an experience of 10 years in HR domain.

Kindly Suggest!!

Regards

rashmiaro

Jan 16, 2017
Yes Definitely , you are . Get the Transcripts of Both your Degree Courses from the University in Rohtak, Make Copies of your Degree's, Apply to Wes Canada for the ECA .

In the meantime, start preparing for IELTS (General Training ).

& keep reading this great forum for guidance regarding Funds, Experience Letters etc.

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
You need both the degrees evaluated by WES. Only then the score for both bachelors and masters degrees will be counted in your EE application. Get transcripts for both your degrees from the college. All colleges do provide sealed transcripts.

You'll have to send the transcripts to WES in Canada. From the day WES receives your transcripts, you'll get the ECA in 4-5 weeks.

Make efficient use of your time - Prepare and register for IELTS. Maintain stable account balance for proof of funds. (they ask for 6 months balance).

Good luck!

arti.sagar

Apr 23, 2017
rohanr said:
You need both the degrees evaluated by WES. Only then the score for both bachelors and masters degrees will be counted in your EE application. Get transcripts for both your degrees from the college. All colleges do provide sealed transcripts.

You'll have to send the transcripts to WES in Canada. From the day WES receives your transcripts, you'll get the ECA in 4-5 weeks.

Make efficient use of your time - Prepare and register for IELTS. Maintain stable account balance for proof of funds. (they ask for 6 months balance).

Good luck!

Thanks but Will WES evaluate my bachelor equivalent to Canada bachelor because my bachelor is not in First division, if yes then its fine but if not that what would be of my master degree. How will WES evaluate it?

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
Cannot answer definitively. But if you have 2 degrees (BBA + MBA), then they will most likely identify it as bachelors and masters equivalents.

arti.sagar

Apr 23, 2017
rashmiaro said:
You can try and use the free tool available on the wes website to check the Equivalency.

I did, it's showing my Graduation equivalent to Canada graduation, but it is not a full proof tool :)

rashmiaro

Jan 16, 2017
Well frankly it is , the closest one could get without spending the money as well as hard work arranging the transcripts and all.

You did your Bachelors from MDU which would definitely be acknowledged as a Bachelors in canada, the only doubt would be on your masters , it may be or may be not get acknowledged as a master's,may be it gets acknowledged as a Post graduate diploma or so , on the contrary it would still be counted as having two or more degree & diploma's.

No major Difference in the number of points in CRS, So go ahead start rolling the ball, take the journey down to Rohtak and get your transcripts.( I also have one of my degrees from MDU only).

Amit2910

Oct 2, 2017
HI ,

Do we need to pay the fees for getting reference number from WES or we need to pay after posting the required documents ?

nsanga

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,

I have done 5 years integrated MBA (3Yrs for BBA & 2Yrs for MBA) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (Grade 'A' University by NAAC) in the year 2006. It was a regular program and not a distance learning. I have scored 57.98% (Second Division) in BBA (Bachelor's Degree) & I have scored 65.55% (First Division) in MBA (Master's Degree) Am I eligible for ECA process? Do I need to get both my degrees assessed (Graduation and Post Graduation), as I don't have the 1st division in bachelor degree?

I have an experience of 10 years in HR domain.

Kindly Suggest!!

Regards
Did you get the evaluation report from WES? What did they evaluate it as...did they consider it Masters?

Mkhedr

Dec 17, 2018
Hello all,
May ask you in express entry should the master's degree in educational level be academic or just it should at least one academic year whatever it is academic or vocational Master's?
Cause I intend to get vocational Master's to raise my CRS and I am not eligible for the academic master's.
And the university should be accredited and if so how I can know