+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes Evaluation

Pihu1234

Jan 15, 2021
Hi,
I have recently got my WES evaluation done for both my bachelors (bcom) and masters (MMS/ MBA) wherein I have received bachelors equivalency for my bachelors but have also got the same for my masters with ( 4 years bachelors equivalency written). Can someone please help me with this? Has WES stoped recognizing the masters degrees? Since this will get my score down to ~125 from 132.. I am losing my score due to this!

P.S. I have done my both degrees from Mumbai university.

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi,
I have recently got my WES evaluation done for both my bachelors (bcom) and masters (MMS/ MBA) wherein I have received bachelors equivalency for my bachelors but have also got the same for my masters with ( 4 years bachelors equivalency written). Can someone please help me with this? Has WES stoped recognizing the masters degrees? Since this will get my score down to ~125 from 132.. I am losing my score due to this!

P.S. I have done my both degrees from Mumbai university.
WES only gives PG diploma for MBAs from Indian universities other than top notch institutes like IIMs. If you want to gain those extra points, you must go for IQAS evaluation. In the mean time, make sure you create your express entry profile because you never know about the cutoffs going down as the IQAS evaluation usually takes 4 to 5 months.