Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017 ( by god's grace)
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my documents to WES for credential evaluation on March , 2020 and haven't heard anything back from them. It was a credential evaluation from indian university, Manipal Institute of Technology. I have contacted WES so many times and sent out email to customer support, but there is no response and I am in panic mode.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
WES has not resumed service fully yet due to COVID 19
They did reply to my online request sent via their web form, it just took longer than they mentioned on their website..
Either wait for another while or try ringing them up during their office hour (though i believe there's nothing much they can tell/ do)

aleemkhan8608

Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question about my WES evaluation , I did my bachelors in science ( 3 Years ) and Masters in science ( 2 Years ) from India. But in Wes evaluation it shows " Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) " as per Canadian equivalency . So my question is what should I mention in my application .? should I fill out form as a Bachelors or masters. Please advice, your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

MoFaisal

Jun 9, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this. I am about to get my documents verified by WES. I have paid them and it's on hold at this moment for the documents to arrive.
I have contacted my university and was informed WES has made everything online due to COVID-19 eliminating the need to send documents via mail.
Can anyone please tell me what are the steps for the online procedure?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this. I am about to get my documents verified by WES. I have paid them and it's on hold at this moment for the documents to arrive.
I have contacted my university and was informed WES has made everything online due to COVID-19 eliminating the need to send documents via mail.
Can anyone please tell me what are the steps for the online procedure?
Your university will send your certificate and transcript along with your passport copy and WES form. All signed and stamped from the university email to wes email. Or, if your university uses a service called Digity, which WES uses to verify online certificate and transcript, they can simply upload your documents to it and wes can retrieve your info. Once WES receive it, it takes some time for them accept the documents and assign it to one of their teams. Once thats done, they will give you an estimated due date. My advise, NEVER SEND EMAIL, ALWAYS CALL.