+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes Evaluation

Illinois60

Jan 22, 2020
I have US masters and rest of the lower education from India. Do I need to submit all the transcripts from high school to Masters for WES evaluation or just US masters is fine?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
As long as WES will recognize your university - you should be good. Any regionally accredited university should be good in my opinion.

Illinois60

Jan 22, 2020
Would it have any issue if the university has shut down permanently? In my case Argosy University has shut down, not because of any regulation problems or accreditation issues, but the admin was stupid and there won’t be any federal funding of the loans to the students. Eventually the whole Argosy University system got closed. I do have access to transcripts thru a 3rd party...and can be sent to WES.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Would it have any issue if the university has shut down permanently? In my case Argosy University has shut down, not because of any regulation problems or accreditation issues, but the admin was stupid and there won’t be any federal funding of the loans to the students. Eventually the whole Argosy University system got closed. I do have access to transcripts thru a 3rd party...and can be sent to WES.
Will you be able to get transcripts? Check with WES if/how they will accept such university. In this case, it will be better if you get your Bachelors evaluated also.

Illinois60

Jan 22, 2020
Transcripts are available and I have my state licensure as well, it’s the profession I work in. Even the school is shutdown, there is still a way to get your transcripts. It’s a process but can be done.