+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation...

Sarah_123

Nov 19, 2019
Which documents need to evaluation by WES for ECA?

Secondary? (From Bangladesh)
Higher Secondary? (From Bangladesh)
Bachelors? (From India)
Masters? (From Bangladesh)

Or All?

Please help me with the information..

Thank you.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You need to send your bachelor’s and master’s for verification and also sense attested copies of transcript along with degree certificate :)

Reactions: Sarah_123

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Which documents need to evaluation by WES for ECA?

Secondary? (From Bangladesh)
Higher Secondary? (From Bangladesh)
Bachelors? (From India)
Masters? (From Bangladesh)

Or All?

Please help me with the information..

Thank you.
Check ur DM

Sarah_123

Nov 19, 2019
You need to send your bachelor’s and master’s for verification and also sense attested copies of transcript along with degree certificate :)
I did my bachelor form NIILM University, Haryana. So, Need to send separately from both of Institutes Indian and Bangladesh to WES for evaluation?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I did my bachelor form NIILM University, Haryana. So, Need to send separately from both of Institutes Indian and Bangladesh to WES for evaluation?
Yeah! You need to send two separate courier for them! Make sure that parcel was sent by the respective universities! With attested stamp and signature.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
As per the new WES law, they are only considering master from IIM and IIT. Look for other options like ICASC and IQAS and ICES.

Sarah_123

Nov 19, 2019
Yeah! You need to send two separate courier for them! Make sure that parcel was sent by the respective universities! With attested stamp and signature.
Ok. thank you.

But, one more thing, that is, If I claim points only for my MBA degree, then Should I need to do ECA for MBA only or BBA also?
In that case, If I need to do ECA for MBA only, then should I send my BBA documents from the undergraduate institute also?
Actually, I fear about my Indian institute to communicate whether they reply or not, as I am staying in Bangladesh right now.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Ok. thank you.

But, one more thing, that is, If I claim points only for my MBA degree, then Should I need to do ECA for MBA only or BBA also?
In that case, If I need to do ECA for MBA only, then should I send my BBA documents from the undergraduate institute also?
Actually, I fear about my Indian institute to communicate whether they reply or not, as I am staying in Bangladesh right now.
if you haven't done the payment to WES then you can proceed with CES if you want to claim masters points for your MBA and in CES you can also send the transcripts by yourself. CES takes 12 weeks.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ok. thank you.

I am not sure that I can comment on the requirement but if you are planning for ECA for master then you’ve to send your bachelor’s too. The only reason I am concern about ur master is if they demand bachelor after submitting your master then there will be unnecessary delay. So to avoid such delay I would suggest you to send both bachelor And master for ECA. Rest is your call. Cross check it from their official site too :) there must be some kind of guidelines to follow !

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The best way to solve it by raising concern to department in university by mailing them :) there will be some kind of response to you query or call them personally and asked about procedure !
Ok. thank you.