+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation

mahinadnan

Sep 7, 2019
Hello, I am from Islamabad, Pakistan.
I am currently a little confused about going forward with WES Evaluation.

1. All those who are applying / applied for Express Entry through consultants, do you submit documents for WES Evaluation after discussing through with your consultants or you approach your consultants AFTER your WES Evaluation has arrived? I want to know if it's okay to go ahead and submit documents for WES Evaluation on my own or otherwise?
2. My question is directed to ACCA Members who attained CPA,CGA designation through CPA BC. Through my research, i figured since CPA,CGA designation is attained without a transcript, it is not exactly equilateral to a degree. So does it mean I do not have to submit my CPA,CGA Designation Certificate to WES? I know ACCA member certificate is equivalent to a bachelors degree and my bsc degree from OBU will be equivalent to a bachelors degree too. But I want to know if CPA,CGA certification should be submitted or not?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hello, I am from Islamabad, Pakistan.
I am currently a little confused about going forward with WES Evaluation.

1. All those who are applying / applied for Express Entry through consultants, do you submit documents for WES Evaluation after discussing through with your consultants or you approach your consultants AFTER your WES Evaluation has arrived? I want to know if it's okay to go ahead and submit documents for WES Evaluation on my own or otherwise?
2. My question is directed to ACCA Members who attained CPA,CGA designation through CPA BC. Through my research, i figured since CPA,CGA designation is attained without a transcript, it is not exactly equilateral to a degree. So does it mean I do not have to submit my CPA,CGA Designation Certificate to WES? I know ACCA member certificate is equivalent to a bachelors degree and my bsc degree from OBU will be equivalent to a bachelors degree too. But I want to know if CPA,CGA certification should be submitted or not?
Hi
1. Its totally upto you if you want to approach the consultant before or after WES evaluation. I recommend you to do all by yourself, its fairly straight forward process and all the information is available online.
2. CPA not required.

mahinadnan

Sep 7, 2019
Hi
1. Its totally upto you if you want to approach the consultant before or after WES evaluation. I recommend you to do all by yourself, its fairly straight forward process and all the information is available online.
2. CPA not required.
Thank you for your reply. Yes , I was actually hoping someone might say that I should apply for immigration on my own. A friend of mine did it all by herself but was rejected even when her CRS score was 465. Probably because she did not apply correctly so I thought applying through a consultant might lead to proper application. But the charges being demanded these days by consultants, really surprising actually. Anyways, I’ll look into this and do it myself. Thanks once again!

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Thank you for your reply. Yes , I was actually hoping someone might say that I should apply for immigration on my own. A friend of mine did it all by herself but was rejected even when her CRS score was 465. Probably because she did not apply correctly so I thought applying through a consultant might lead to proper application. But the charges being demanded these days by consultants, really surprising actually. Anyways, I’ll look into this and do it myself. Thanks once again!
The charges are insane plus the applicant do not have login details for their account, most give update weekly some don't even do that. In any case you will have to collect all your documents by yourself (police certificates, reference letters, proof of fund etc)