+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation

Swetha M

Aug 28, 2019
Hi There!
May I please know what are the documents that need to be sent in the envelope from JNTUH as part of evaluation.

Thanks,
Swetha

MSRIKANTH

Apr 3, 2019
Hi There!
May I please know what are the documents that need to be sent in the envelope from JNTUH as part of evaluation.

Thanks,
Swetha
Hello Swetha,

I am from Hyderabad, i would have requested to my respective university to send my Transcripts to WES , And university has sent below documents.

Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
Statement of Marks ( Transcripts with Sealed envelope by attested from controller of examination )
And along with your reference number / Fill the all details in Academic Records Request Form ( must be include reference number )

Then finally they have accepted my documents, Meanwhile you should also follow the same.

Swetha M

Aug 28, 2019
Hello Swetha,

I am from Hyderabad, i would have requested to my respective university to send my Transcripts to WES , And university has sent below documents.

Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
Statement of Marks ( Transcripts with Sealed envelope by attested from controller of examination )
And along with your reference number / Fill the all details in Academic Records Request Form ( must be include reference number )

Then finally they have accepted my documents, Meanwhile you should also follow the same.
I have below queries:
1.Do we need to post transcripts,CMM,OD ?
2.Also confirm if we have to post it by ourself

MSRIKANTH

Apr 3, 2019
I have below queries:
1.Do we need to post transcripts,CMM,OD ?
2.Also confirm if we have to post it by ourself
No,
You should not send your documents.

University will send your transcripts by courier ( My docs were couriered by DHL ). If you send them by yourself Wes won't accept them. means they will reject ( They accept only which is send by directly university or institution ). Try to reach your institution counselor and ask to send documents to WES. then the process goes smoothly without interruption.

This is how happened from my side. And consider my advise if its useful.

Swetha M

Aug 28, 2019
No,
You should not send your documents.

University will send your transcripts by courier ( My docs were couriered by DHL ). If you send them by yourself Wes won't accept them. means they will reject ( They accept only which is send by directly university or institution ). Try to reach your institution counselor and ask to send documents to WES. then the process goes smoothly without interruption.

This is how happened from my side. And consider my advise if its useful.
From the latest update ,the campus has a post office (JNTUH ).We need to pay the amount so that they can send.May I please know whe

MSRIKANTH

Apr 3, 2019
From the latest update ,the campus has a post office (JNTUH ).We need to pay the amount so that they can send.May I please know whe
Here i got one conversation from other thread :

1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES.

I hope this will work for You.