+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation

ankush123

Jul 26, 2018
For WES credential evaluation, do i need transcripts for each semester mark sheets and the final degree certificate or Can i provide one consolidated marks card?

I have each semester mark sheets and the final degree certificate for my Master's Degree but for Graduation course i have only one consolidated marks card and Degree certificate.

Thanks,
Ankush

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
For WES credential evaluation, do i need transcripts for each semester mark sheets and the final degree certificate or Can i provide one consolidated marks card?

I have each semester mark sheets and the final degree certificate for my Master's Degree but for Graduation course i have only one consolidated marks card and Degree certificate.

Thanks,
Ankush
Just ask for transcripts from college, you don't need to worry about how they provide.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018

Thanks,
Ankush
Just ask for transcripts from college, you don't need to worry about how they provide.
just to add further to @hope2018 , you should look at the specific way WES expects to see your transcripts. it would appear on your profile page once you pay them. I've heard of many cases where WES does not accept consolidated transcripts but that is based on your university specifically. So once you enter your details and create your profile, you will see what WES expects and you should proceed in that way to avoid any delays.

ankush123

Jul 26, 2018
ok so when i contact my University i don't have to provide zerox copy of degree or certificate? I read somewhere i have to send zerox copy of marks card and Degree certificate. Please conform what all documents to i need to carry when i go to university.

Regards,
Ankush

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
ok so when i contact my University i don't have to provide zerox copy of degree or certificate? I read somewhere i have to send zerox copy of marks card and Degree certificate. Please conform what all documents to i need to carry when i go to university.

Regards,
Ankush
That is specific to each university, it's not same for all. Check your university website or ask them what all do they need.

Reactions: viki1805

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Regards,
Ankush
That depends on your university requirements. Most universities though will ask for your marksheets duplicates and then will prepare and issue transcripts in their own format.

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018

Regards,
Ankush
Hi Ankush,

If possible speak with your university officials regarding required documents because depend upon university, documents requirement will be different for an official transcript process. If you not able to get proper information from the university, you can approach transcripts service provider like www.trendstranscripts.com. They will help you to get transcripts from university/college.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
I have completed M.C.A from Mumbai University & B.C.A from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).

Regards,
Ankush

Hi Ankush,

It doesn't matter what are documents you have, it completely depends on university. The transcripts format will be decided by respective university and it will be accepted by WES Canada, so if you had received only final year/Consolidated mark memo along with degree certificate you can approach university and get your transcripts. For Mumbai university and GGSIPU you can approach directly (if you are in India) and get your transcripts with out third party help.