+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation

Panand

Oct 28, 2017
Hello guys,

I got my ECA evaluation done by WES for applying in express entry.
According to ECA report my Masters from India is equivalent to Canadian post graduate diploma. Do I need to get it revalidated or should it be good to go. Reply will be appreciated.
Thanks

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Its fine. It will mention it like equivalent to X number of years or something ... use that when claiming your points

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hello guys
I am new to this group. My age is 38. I need your kind evaluation of my educational credentials before getting it evaluated by WES. I did my bachelor of science 3yrs programme in 2001 then bachelor of education 1yr in 2005 followed by diploma in pharmacy 2yrs and finally Master in science 2yrs in 2012. I was wondering will that be sufficient for wes to award me 25 points or will that be considered as two or more bachelors degree thus giving me 22 only. All my study was regular and completed in india.
Any reply will be appreciated
Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello guys
I am new to this group. My age is 38. I need your kind evaluation of my educational credentials before getting it evaluated by WES. I did my bachelor of science 3yrs programme in 2001 then bachelor of education 1yr in 2005 followed by diploma in pharmacy 2yrs and finally Master in science 2yrs in 2012. I was wondering will that be sufficient for wes to award me 25 points or will that be considered as two or more bachelors degree thus giving me 22 only. All my study was regular and completed in india.
Any reply will be appreciated
Thanks
no one can tell you that by wes, it depends on several factors (whether your diploma is recognized, whether your institution is recognized etc...) sadly a lot of people on this forum were surprised their education wasn't considered valid (masters viewed as bachelor, masters not recognized at all and ended up with bachelor etc...) so just double check your institution's name on the free tool on WES website and prepare your documents. Good luck.

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
T
no one can tell you that by wes, it depends on several factors (whether your diploma is recognized, whether your institution is recognized etc...) sadly a lot of people on this forum were surprised their education wasn't considered valid (masters viewed as bachelor, masters not recognized at all and ended up with bachelor etc...) so just double check your institution's name on the free tool on WES website and prepare your documents. Good luck.
Thanks for replying. I have checked it and all my institution are recognized by wes. I came to know from some other threads they ask for 17 yrs continues study and mine is well over that. Will that be taken into account for evaluating me as masters. And is it worth mentioning my diploma in pharmacy for evaluation.
Thanks again for your prompt reply

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
T

Thanks for replying. I have checked it and all my institution are recognized by wes. I came to know from some other threads they ask for 17 yrs continues study and mine is well over that. Will that be taken into account for evaluating me as masters. And is it worth mentioning my diploma in pharmacy for evaluation.
Thanks again for your prompt reply
nothing to do with number of years. you can have a three year masters that is recognized as a bachelor. even if your university is recognized your diploma may not be. plenty of factors. o one can confirm that.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
Please read this, there's a section for pharmacists

zmehta

Sep 17, 2017
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
Please help
I have.one year diploma and i have sent a marksheet as transcripts with only states my college name, there address my and course but doesnt have affiliation details,can i send my passing certificate which clearly states its recognition,and how to send this one as i have already sent the previous one last week