+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES EVALUATION

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I am from India and i have done Masters in Pharmaceutics. I sent my documents on 6th April. Wes received my documents on 10th of April. After that it was under review in process. Today the status changed to evaluation on progress. How long will it take to complete the evaluation? Will my WES ECA report show Masters?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
pk saini said:
I am from India and i have done Masters in Pharmaceutics. I sent my documents on 6th April. Wes received my documents on 10th of April. After that it was under review in process. Today the status changed to evaluation on progress. How long will it take to complete the evaluation? Will my WES ECA report show Masters?
WES says minimum 20 working days to complete an evaluation.

But, you should expect to receive it anywhere between 30 to 40 days. I had got mine on the 35th day after it had reached to them.

If your degree is recognised, you will get 'Master's degree' in your report.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpv2212 said:
WES says minimum 20 working days to complete an evaluation.

But, you should expect to receive it anywhere between 30 to 40 days. I had got mine on the 35th day after it had reached to them.

If your degree is recognised, you will get 'Master's degree' in your report.
JpV: WES timelines are unpredictable. My friend is struggling, Here are the details..

On 18 April 2017, after more than a month, I received the VDR - Notification - Reference # (xxxxxx) DOCUMENT VERIFICATION NOTIFICATION. "We are writing in regard to your application for credential evaluation to inform you that we have submitted your documents for verification to the institutions you attended. We will proceed with the evaluation upon receipt of their verification." Received the same message thrice!!

This message came after

As per WES email on 12 April 2017 and earlier; The processing time is 20 business days after receipt, review and acceptance of all documents by WES and payment in full, which was confirmed on 03/28/2017. Your files will complete on 04/18/2017.

My Bachelors, Masters of Engineering transcripts, were sent from the universities.

WES did not inform when my documents were sent for verification and the details required.

The universities may, or may not respond to the verification required by WES in certain period of time.

Until WES informs me the specific verification requirements, I can't pursue with the universities, nor I can wait indefinitely.

I am stuck and all my plans are shattered.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
pk saini said:

You should have done it form PEBC but anyways. It will show you master, process is around 1-2 months for me.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
MZASAM said:
JpV: WES timelines are unpredictable. My friend is struggling, Here are the details..

On 18 April 2017, after more than a month, I received the VDR - Notification - Reference # (xxxxxx) DOCUMENT VERIFICATION NOTIFICATION. "We are writing in regard to your application for credential evaluation to inform you that we have submitted your documents for verification to the institutions you attended. We will proceed with the evaluation upon receipt of their verification." Received the same message thrice!!

This message came after

As per WES email on 12 April 2017 and earlier; The processing time is 20 business days after receipt, review and acceptance of all documents by WES and payment in full, which was confirmed on 03/28/2017. Your files will complete on 04/18/2017.

My Bachelors, Masters of Engineering transcripts, were sent from the universities.

WES did not inform when my documents were sent for verification and the details required.

The universities may, or may not respond to the verification required by WES in certain period of time.

Until WES informs me the specific verification requirements, I can't pursue with the universities, nor I can wait indefinitely.

Agreed. I don't deny it. That's why I said "Wes says 20 days"

And also I said about my own experience. Me and my wife got eca reports on the very same day. I had submitted all the documents to them exactly the same way as required by them. And there was nothing to doubt about our degrees so we got them on time

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
pk saini said:
My ECA came after 2 months. In my case it could be because my Bachelors is from India while my Masters is from UK. WES timelines are unpredictable indeed and depend on many things including country where the degree was obtained. Good luck.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Ah. The wonderful world of WES. We have all been through this. The eternal wait... Still remember with fond memories waiting for WES. Weeks turn to months. Phone Calls to WES. Being put on hold for 40 min each time. Ah. Those were the days! :p

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
johnsyk said:
Ah. The wonderful world of WES. We have all been through this. The eternal wait... Still remember with fond memories waiting for WES. Weeks turn to months. Phone Calls to WES. Being put on hold for 40 min each time. Ah. Those were the days! :p
Ha ha ha! That's quite a picture you painted there ;)

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Wandering Mind said:
Ha ha ha! That's quite a picture you painted there ;)
;D

canadabus

Apr 9, 2017
The WES status shows the following..what does this mean? Also, it says that the evaluation report will be sent in mid sept.

XYZ University, India

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Engineering, 2007
  • Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Engineering, 2007
  • Accepted
ABC UNIV, United States of America
3. Academic Transcript, Master of Science, 2009
  • Accepted
4. Degree Certificate, Master of Science, 2009
  • Accepted

CAN ANYONE TELL ME what this mean that it is accepted.? Is the WES evaluation done?

sahil678

May 30, 2018

This message came after

I am stuck in the same boat.
I wanted to know what happened with your evaluation.
It would be kind if you can help me with the details or tips to speed up the process.

pranjals

Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am stuck in the same boat.
I wanted to know what happened with your evaluation.
It would be kind if you can help me with the details or tips to speed up the process.
My girlfriend had the same issue. Call your university folks. Its just an email that need to be sent in a format as required and all will be good. In case they slack, it might take longer. So, just keep following up with your university to verify the documents. It got it solved in 3 days for her and the report is back to "In Progress"

IMO, there are some crooks who may have sent fake transcripts in seemingly valid shape and format and hence, they have started flagging those universities!

PS: I saw your other posts, its Panjab University that they have flagged :p

Last edited: