+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Just got my evaluation completed :)

Anyone out there confirm me that KU Leuven Belgium is still written as catholic university of leuven belgium ?

Also, can anyone guide me that do i need to use name of my institute as KU Leuven or should i use the name given in WEs equilancy report ?

Thanks !

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
rafzy said:
Just got my evaluation completed :)

Anyone out there confirm me that KU Leuven Belgium is still written as catholic university of leuven belgium ?

Also, can anyone guide me that do i need to use name of my institute as KU Leuven or should i use the name given in WEs equilancy report ?

Thanks !
what is the complete processing time

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
My WES timeline is as follows,

Fee submission.... 8 Jan, 2015
Documents received at wes.... 22 jan 2015
Documents accepted... 2 feb 2015
Status change... 7 feb 2015
ECA completion... 9 feb 2015

Basically, it only took less than 2 weeks for complete proces at WES :)

Now im waiting for hard copy of report to arrive through international courier service

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can you please state the process that you used to send the documents to WES?

Cheers
R.Vinod

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinodram said:
Hi,
Can you please state the process that you used to send the documents to WES?

Cheers
R.Vinod
I second that,
Can you please share what is the process of getting WEC?

As per my understanding,
1) Fill online form
2) Send copy of transcript and colour copy of records from here
3) Pay fee's

Ask your University to send copy to WEC organization

And wait.

Am i correct??

TCK

Aug 13, 2014
Music - fill in the forms on the WES site and pay the fee to get an account number, then send WES photocopies of any certificates you have. Look at the 'document requirements' for the country where you studied and follow those instructions. Usually, they'll want your university to send the papers straight to WES in Toronto (not to you first), so you would have to contact the University yourself quoting your WES account number, and ask them to send the papers that WES need, directly to WES. Most universities apparently have experience of doing this for past students.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi ,

I took my transcripts from university. They gave me in a sealed envelope and said to post to third party organization. I am from india. I saw on WEs web site they will accept as long as the envelop is sealed with the University seal on it if a candidate is sending the documents. I am planing the to send the sealed envelop from university along with the photocopies by my self. Can somebody comment on this.

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TCK said:
Music - fill in the forms on the WES site and pay the fee to get an account number, then send WES photocopies of any certificates you have. Look at the 'document requirements' for the country where you studied and follow those instructions. Usually, they'll want your university to send the papers straight to WES in Toronto (not to you first), so you would have to contact the University yourself quoting your WES account number, and ask them to send the papers that WES need, directly to WES. Most universities apparently have experience of doing this for past students.
Thanks I really appreciate it.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi ,

I took my transcripts from university. They gave me in a sealed envelope and said to post to third party organization. I am from india. I saw on WEs web site they will accept as long as the envelop is sealed with the University seal on it if a candidate is sending the documents. I am planing the to send the sealed envelop from university along with the photocopies by my self. Can somebody comment on this.
Yes ..pls mention your WES reference details on the post.

Thanks,