Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
overall = 390
HC - age - 100
HC level of edu - 91 (post grad diploma in canada(2years) and b.tech india (4years - yet to do ECA) )
HC language prof - 112 (S-6.5, w-7, R7.5, l 8.5 == 7.5)
HC sec lang prof - 0
HC - cad exp - 35 (1+ years of fulltime permanent job)
spouse lev edu - 0 (b.tech india (4years - yet to do ECA))
spouse language prof - 0 (CELPIP yet to give)
spouse cad exp - 0(landed recently)
skill transfer education - 26
skill transfer forign exp - 26 (1+ years indian exp)
skill transfer cert of qualif - 0 (for IT there is no COQ)
Arranged employement - 0 (have full time permanent job offer but no LMIA/PNP)
PNP - 0 (no PNP)

scope for me would be me and my wife ECA's and my wife CELPIP/IELTS results...

please advise how much would i be getting if i add eca's and ielts of spouse.

-AKhilesh.

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
kakhileshreddy said:
overall = 390
HC - age - 100
HC level of edu - 91 (post grad diploma in canada(2years) and b.tech india (4years - yet to do ECA) )
HC language prof - 112 (S-6.5, w-7, R7.5, l 8.5 == 7.5)
HC sec lang prof - 0
HC - cad exp - 35 (1+ years of fulltime permanent job)
spouse lev edu - 0 (b.tech india (4years - yet to do ECA))
spouse language prof - 0 (CELPIP yet to give)
spouse cad exp - 0(landed recently)
skill transfer education - 26
skill transfer forign exp - 26 (1+ years indian exp)
skill transfer cert of qualif - 0 (for IT there is no COQ)
Arranged employement - 0 (have full time permanent job offer but no LMIA/PNP)
PNP - 0 (no PNP)

scope for me would be me and my wife ECA's and my wife CELPIP/IELTS results...

please advise how much would i be getting if i add eca's and ielts of spouse.

-AKhilesh.
I heard that if you have a Canadin Degree/ Diploma, then you dont need to do the ECA for your other degrees.

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
i asked cic in twitter and they said to gain points we need to do ECA for forign degrees..

CIC ‏@CitImmCanada

@CitImmCanada i completed my B.Tech degree in computers4yr in india.and later came to canada forPG-diploma do i evaluate my bachelors for EE
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

CIC ‏@CitImmCanada

@kakhileshreddy You will need to get an ECA to assess your foreign degree. Learn how you can have your edu. assessed: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp …

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Surprizingly, WES is showing my status as "Evaluation in progress" without receiving my University Transcripts.... Is it happen? How they start evaluating my credentials with University transcripts?

??????

sahilkhurana06

Jan 20, 2015
Guys, Clear one confusion..
I'm in the process of getting all the required documentation for WES and I surprisingly saw one post here where it says that some second half of your WES form has to be filled by Controller of Examination of your university. My question is:

1.) How will I get this form? After paying the fee, do I need to get this signed and attested by the University Registrar?
2.) I have to go to two different universities for this which is very troublesome.
3.) I have received my transcripts and attested photocopies of both the degrees and now I have to go back to these universities for filling up the second half of the WES form
4.) What is required to fill in this form and do I need to actually go back or is there any workaround?

Please suggest. Thanks.

holbond

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
holbond said:
hi guys
now my wes states documents received.. evaluation in progress.. also it says "The standard processing time is twenty business days. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer." the screen with tick marks has disappeared. I am guessing they received everything..
got my wes evaluation report :) these guys are quick :)

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
WES status still showing Evaluation in progress from last one week.... don't know when they complete my evaluation..?????

Any idea ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
When did you apply holbond? What country did you get your education in if I may ask? I'm also waiting over a week cool_canada, my degree is from Ireland

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi,

I done my Bachelors Degree from India. While registering in WES do i need to furnish my 10th and 10+2 details as well or only post secondary is enough. This might sound stupid, but I have confusion . Seniors can anybody clear this.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Conor9900 said:
When did you apply holbond? What country did you get your education in if I may ask? I'm also waiting over a week cool_canada, my degree is from Ireland
My degrees are from Ireland. 22nd December they cashed my cheque (I waited to pay until I knew they'd received all my docs from home cause they were coming from different universities). December 29th I had my report back.

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
sahilkhurana06 said:
Anybody please reply on my query!!
hi, Google this "academic records request form wes"
. open the first link and download the PDF file. you need to fill the first half. the second half has to be filled by the person dealing with your certificates in the university.

include this form along with your attested certificates and send it to wes.

holbond

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Conor9900 said:
Hi I applied on Jan 14 .. I sent by snail mail from swiss.. generally it takes 15 days to reach them.. Jan 28th status changed to documents received evaluation in progress with tick marks.. on feb 5 status changed to documents received - evaluation in progress will take arnd 20 days to process.. feb 10 got the report.. it is pretty quick after the documents received status appear.. I had my education from India (IIT) and Switzerland EPFL ..