+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation .what to send (last or all record)

m.ahmed

May 5, 2014
Hi Guys
,need your valuable guidance on the matter urgently.I did my metric and intermediate (high school ) from Pakistan and bachelors from UK ,now I have this confusion ,regarding WES procedure.

1- do i only need to get assessed my last qualification i.e BSc from UK

Or

2 -Do i need to have an assessment of metric and inter as well.

ICAS is more clear about it ,they say if you have done bachelors ,you dont need to send your high school credentials,your last qualification is sufficient WES doesnt say any thing like this.

3- So whats the rule for Pakistan .does WES verifies all metric,inter and bach ,or does it need to verify the last qualification only.

Help please,I am going spaghetti ::) ::)

akshargajjar

Jan 30, 2008
DONT GO FOR ICAS,
BECAUSE IN ICAS YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR ORIGNALS MARKSHEET, DEGREE AND OTHER TO ICAS, (AT YOUR OWN RISK) THEY DONT EVALUATE WITHOUT "ORIGNALS"
BECASUSE VERIFIED, TRUECOPY, NOTORISED IS NOT VALID AT ALL.

I HAVE PAID THEIR FEES,BUT STILL WITHOUT REPORT.....

GO FOR WES

Leo_51

Apr 2, 2014
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 December 2014
Doc's Request.
All documents submitted with application except Medical
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear
Can you please guide me which document did we submit for WES as i have sent my attested copy of degree and transcript in a sealed envelop as they mentioned on their website, and they have cancelled saying that insufficient documents.
Can anyone please guide me. I have done my BS from Sir Syed university of Engineering and Technology Karachi Pakistan.

Please send your reply on my id : asimkhan_51@yahoo.com

Best Regards
Asim

akshargajjar said:
DONT GO FOR ICAS,
BECAUSE IN ICAS YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR ORIGNALS MARKSHEET, DEGREE AND OTHER TO ICAS, (AT YOUR OWN RISK) THEY DONT EVALUATE WITHOUT "ORIGNALS"
BECASUSE VERIFIED, TRUECOPY, NOTORISED IS NOT VALID AT ALL.

I HAVE PAID THEIR FEES,BUT STILL WITHOUT REPORT.....

GO FOR WES

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
Leo_51 said:
Dear
Can you please guide me which document did we submit for WES as i have sent my attested copy of degree and transcript in a sealed envelop as they mentioned on their website, and they have cancelled saying that insufficient documents.
Can anyone please guide me. I have done my BS from Sir Syed university of Engineering and Technology Karachi Pakistan.

Please send your reply on my id : asimkhan_51 @ yahoo.com

Best Regards
Asim
In that case, now you have to do Matric and Inter assessment as well. I am also in the middle now as WES says incomplete application. I came specially to Pakistan to do these since I am working in Bahrain.

Please follow the link for the attestation and if possible can you give me your mobile number as I have asked my brother to do the process and he is not aware of the process

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have just started to collect the documents required for express entry and have query in regards to the transcript document.
I have completed by education from 2 different university : Bachelor Degree(B.com) from Bangalore University and MBA from Annamalai university.
I have two questions here:
1 .Can i get the transcripts from both the university to my address and then post both the transcripts in one package cover to WES or is it like the transcript document has to go directly from the university to WES direclty ?
2 . I have completed by Bachelors in Marketing and MBA in Human resource administration and my current job profile is as an Project Manager (Non-technical) (NOC: 1221) and i have 6 years of work experience. since my education is not aligned with my Job profile are they any chances where my express entry application gets rejected from WES or Immigration department?

Kindly help me with the answers so that i do not make any mess with my application.