Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
It is 20 business days once the status changes to "evaluation in progress".

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
Hi

I submitted my application in first week of February. All of my documents were delivered by third week of February. Status changed to Documents received- review in progress in first week of March.

Status changed to "Waiting for required documents" in second week of March as according to them one of my documents was missing. Tracked the missing document through the courier service and it had been successfully delivered. Emailed them but according to them they didn't receive it. Now I have issued the documents again and they will hopefully reach by Friday.

Any idea how long will it take from next Friday till the completion of evaluation. Whats the average time. I see 20 business days. Is this after the status changes to "evaluation in progress" or is it from "review in progress".

Thank you
Hi Rocky,

How did you manage to get your ECA after the above ordeal? I am in an exact situation like you. Initially, it said documents received but then the status got changed to waiting for required documents. My package has been delivered and it's been a month almost and my status is still on hold waiting for documents.

Can you please guide me on how to take it further.