hello

WES has evaluated two of my educational credentials correctly:

Name on Credential: Ashish Misra
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
Year: 2015
Awarded By: Symbiosis International University
Major/Specialization: Business Management
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate
school of business

Name on Credential: Ashish Misra
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Technology
Year: 2005
Awarded By: Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Major/Specialization: Computer Science and Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

however, in CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY they have mentioned only "Bachelor's degree (four years)"

I need advice regarding my WES report. And, I want to know that which option out of these two do I need to choose while creating my Express entry profile:-

Option 1) Two or more programs with degree, diploma or certificate where in at least one program must be at least of 3 years or more.

Option 2) Bachelors degree.

vishals

Jan 11, 2019
hi ashish, did you hear back on this? I am also in the same situation as you and a little confused with what is the best option to select ? Can you please confirm what you finally selected,if you have moved ahead of the eligibility check and what option you selected in the actual express entry profile for the "Credential: Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management" ??

prakritig13

Sep 4, 2020
hi ashish, did you hear back on this? I am also in the same situation as you and a little confused with what is the best option to select ? Can you please confirm what you finally selected,if you have moved ahead of the eligibility check and what option you selected in the actual express entry profile for the "Credential: Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management" ??
hey, got any answer to this question, I am in the same situation