+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation - Strange Result

A Ali

Dec 7, 2017
I have submitted my MS and BS degree & mark sheet to WES. In my result, they have said that my BS is from unrecognized university hence they cannot give any marks. My MS was excluded from evaluation result even though it is from recognized university. On inquiring the reason, their director of evaluation said

"Dear Mr. ALI,

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns.

Please be advised that it is the policy of World Education Services not to include in the same evaluation report academic credentials from bona fide institutions and documents of no academic value.

The report has been reviewed and we have concluded that there are no errors in the report and that the equivalency statement for your credentials is correct. Therefore, no changes will be made to the evaluation report.

To explore evaluation options with other ECA providers, please visit www.cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations"

Can any body guide me what should i do next?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I have submitted my MS and BS degree & mark sheet to WES. In my result, they have said that my BS is from unrecognized university hence they cannot give any marks. My MS was excluded from evaluation result even though it is from recognized university. On inquiring the reason, their director of evaluation said

"Dear Mr. ALI,

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns.

Please be advised that it is the policy of World Education Services not to include in the same evaluation report academic credentials from bona fide institutions and documents of no academic value.

The report has been reviewed and we have concluded that there are no errors in the report and that the equivalency statement for your credentials is correct. Therefore, no changes will be made to the evaluation report.

To explore evaluation options with other ECA providers, please visit www.cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations"

Can any body guide me what should i do next?
Not sure, but did you try submitting the Master's Degree for evaluation on it's own (although you'll have to do another application and pay another fee)? It sounds like they gave the Bachelor's Degree priority for some reason and gave you the report based on the Bachelors Degree, instead of giving you a report based on the Master's Degree...

Noor dxb

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I'm im the same situation. Have you tried submitting the master's degree?