+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation - secondary education

colekata

Apr 15, 2015
Hello, according to this thread I don't need to submit the school certificates if I already have a Bachelor degree and a Master degree but according WES even though I am submitting my Master + Bachelor degree I still need to submit my school transcripts.

Please check the screen-shot attached.

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
click on the link for 'secondary education' and share the details. where is your degree from?

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
I too have the same question .
Can someone please advise, if we should include secondary education if we have a bachelor's and master's

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
when you make a new application for evaluation, WES will tell you what documents you require specifically. depending on what details you have entered while making the application. if they ask for secondary education details, you will need to provide them.

also try ICAS. i think they are faster than WES

Reactions: colekata

colekata

Apr 15, 2015
click on the link for 'secondary education' and share the details. where is your degree from?
My degree is from India (Bachelor) and from the UK (Master).

When I click on the link the tooltip says:
Secondary education
Also called high school education. Usually includes grades or academic years 9 or 10 through 12.

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
the requirements may differ depending on where you are applying. please use those requirements. if they need secondary transcripts, just give it- hardly a big deal

colekata

Apr 15, 2015
the requirements may differ depending on where you are applying. please use those requirements. if they need secondary transcripts, just give it- hardly a big deal
Yes it is indeed a big deal as I stay far far away from my state and the school transcript in sealed envelope can only be arranged once I reach their office.

Moreover, if IQAS isn't expecting any school certificate then it must be a mistake at WES' end.

Last edited:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Yes it is indeed a big deal as I stay far far away from my state and the school transcript in sealed envelope can only be arranged once I reach their office.

Moreover, if IQAS isn't expecting any school certificate then it must be a mistake at WAS' end.
You do not require 10th or 12th grade information, WES used to require that but no longer they need that for degree evaluation. Not sure why they have still kept this in their website. Just ignore that and go ahead with your higher education certificates.
@adtjindal Mate, Please Don't advice people if you are not absolutely sure. People come here to get help and solve their issues, they do not require your ambiguous suggestion based on your own assumption.

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
i wasn't sure as they may have a 'new' requirement. is that at all possible?

also my suggestion isn't ambiguous- it's based on personal experience. i simply didn't base my suggestion on the possibility that i know everything. unless you're moderating the forum, your criticism is neither warranted nor required.

hm_s

Nov 18, 2017
In My case I submitted My M.com.and B.com.degree only i got my Wes report also. i didnt send anything regarding Hsc or ssc

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't send any transcripts of my secondary education. Only graduation transcripts. Worked fine for me.

Make sure to select right options while applying for assessment. If you selected that you want WES to assess Secondary education, you'll have to provide required transcripts.