+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation report not reached my home address

aman_0009

Dec 9, 2017
Hi,

My degree evaluation assessment has been completed since 6th November, i have the Online report with me. but i haven't received any hard copy yet. I opted for standard delivery. Its been 9 weeks now. How long does it take a standard delivery from Canada to India. Also I have ordered another report or duplicate report from WES. They charged me additional $7.91 , how much time will they take to send another report to my address.?

anyone with this experience.?

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I along with couple of friends did not receive the physical copy ever. I even dropped an email to WES, and got a reply from a no-reply account stating I need to order new copy which will cost some X dollars. They never answered my query regarding what happened to the original report. I am doubtful if they even send it or not.

Having said that, I attached the electronic copy to my application and got PPR recently. So you should not worry about it too much. Also, as far as I know CIC will have access to your results using the WES application number that is available on the electronic report and they can pull it out if required. Please ensure you put the correct WES application/ref number in your application and also upload the electronic results in the documents.

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Hi,

My degree evaluation assessment has been completed since 6th November, i have the Online report with me. but i haven't received any hard copy yet. I opted for standard delivery. Its been 9 weeks now. How long does it take a standard delivery from Canada to India. Also I have ordered another report or duplicate report from WES. They charged me additional $7.91 , how much time will they take to send another report to my address.?

anyone with this experience.?
Postal services in India are too lousy and unreliable, you realize this only when you start loosing number of important packets. I had ordered a copy of my transcript from U.S university and its lost, along with many other non-tracking packets. That is why I later upgraded my WES report to expedited courier delivery at additional $78.

Also, I guess you need to enter only reference # in your profile and don't have to send a paper copy anywhere. See if you can work with that, if later you need a paper copy then you can order one.

aman_0009

Dec 9, 2017
I along with couple of friends did not receive the physical copy ever. I even dropped an email to WES, and got a reply from a no-reply account stating I need to order new copy which will cost some X dollars. They never answered my query regarding what happened to the original report. I am doubtful if they even send it or not.

Having said that, I attached the electronic copy to my application and got PPR recently. So you should not worry about it too much. Also, as far as I know CIC will have access to your results using the WES application number that is available on the electronic report and they can pull it out if required. Please ensure you put the correct WES application/ref number in your application and also upload the electronic results in the documents.

Did you mention in LOE that you dint receive the hard copy of WES Evaluation.??

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Did you mention in LOE that you dint receive the hard copy of WES Evaluation.??
No need to mention anything in LOE. What i am saying is, attach the PDF result in the education document section along with all your degrees/mark sheets etc. I attached both a copy of WES result and IELTS result in the education document section. Note that CIC does not ask for these copies, rather just the application/result reference number, but there have been some cases where these were either requested later or the application was cancelled. So better be safe than sorry and upload them upfront.