+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Question!!

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hi I am about to apply for Wes Evaluation. I want to know what does "To be submitted to WES by applicant".

Should I send it by mail - together with my transcripts or should i upload it somewhere online?

Also, regarding my transcript it is stating "To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended."

However I have some sealed envelopes with transcripts. Can i send them by myself?

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
sindrom1992 said:
Hi I am about to apply for Wes Evaluation. I want to know what does "To be submitted to WES by applicant".

Should I send it by mail - together with my transcripts or should i upload it somewhere online?
You should send them by mail, with your WES reference number, however you cannot send them together with the official transcripts, the official transcripts must be sent on a separate parcel, preferably the package must be sent directly from your educational institution

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You cant upload anything online for WES. You have to post it to them with the reference number.

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Coco7 said:
You should send them by mail, with your WES reference number, however you cannot send them together with the official transcripts, the official transcripts must be sent on a separate parcel, preferably the package must be sent directly from your educational institution
Thank you for your reply

What do you mean I cannot send them together with the official transcript. Do you mean I have two send two separate packages? One with transcripts and the other with only a piece of a photocopy of my diploma?

Also, what is a copy of my diploma. Like a photocopy of my diploma or something more?

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
sindrom1992 said:
What do you mean I cannot send them together with the official transcript. Do you mean I have two send two separate packages? One with transcripts and the other with only a piece of a photocopy of my diploma?

Also, what is a copy of my diploma. Like a photocopy of my diploma or something more?
Yes, you have to send 2 separate packages, and the official transcripts must be inside an official sealed envelope from your institution. The other package must have a copy of your transcripts (with an official translation if they are in a language other than english)and a photocopy of your diploma

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Coco7 said:
Yes, you have to send 2 separate packages, and the official transcripts must be inside an official sealed envelope from your institution. The other package must have a copy of your transcripts (with an official translation if they are in a language other than english)and a photocopy of your diploma
Got it!!

Thank you for the clarification

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I put the 2 separate envelopes inside one large envelope and paid 1 courier charge.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Coco7 said:
No, you don't have to send separately. Put both, the copy of degree and the sealed transcript envelope into one bog envelope and courier it to WES.

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually it depends on the country. For me, I just sent in one envelope which had seal of my university and sign of the registrar on the envelope flap. I did not sent photocopy of degree transcripts separately. I got my ECA one month ago.

You need to check the required documents from WES site http://www.wes.org/ca/required/