+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Question for Master's Degree

Jul 29, 2014
Hi,
I have completed Master of Computer Applications in 2010, Bachelor of Science in 2007, Intermediate in 2004, Secondary School in 2002. So i want apply for FSWP ASSESSMENT. what documents i want send photo copies of Masters, bachelors degree all marks sheets, provisional, Original Degree certificates are enough. otherwise i want to send intermediate(10+2) and secondary school marks sheets.
do i need to send any other documents. is there any attestation is required.
please give me reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
Deepthi

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
deepthi.nelapati said:
Hi,
I have completed Master of Computer Applications in 2010, Bachelor of Science in 2007, Intermediate in 2004, Secondary School in 2002. So i want apply for FSWP ASSESSMENT. what documents i want send photo copies of Masters, bachelors degree all marks sheets, provisional, Original Degree certificates are enough. otherwise i want to send intermediate(10+2) and secondary school marks sheets.

Thanks & Regards
Deepthi
- You need to get your highest credential evaluated which would be Masters.
- On rare occasions you maybe asked to submit your Bachelors creds as well by WES so if you wish to play safe submit for Bachelors as well.

In either case you will need to submit the following docs:

- University Transcripts in Original and in a sealed envelope from the Univ.
- Copies of University Degree Certificates (not College Certs).
- Copies of all University provided mark sheets.
- Copy of the WES payment receipt (received online).
- Documents DO NOT require attestation.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
deepthi.nelapati said:
Hi,

Thanks & Regards
Deepthi

JUST ASSESS THE HIGHEST QUALIFICATION AS THIS WILL AWARD YOU MORE POINTS

jay_007

Jun 17, 2014
hi,

i am from INDIA and new here. would like a piece of advise from seniors

i have done b.com from delhi university (1994-2000), school of correspondence and MBA from EIILM University (2008-2010) which is a UGC approved private university. Also for the above years it was authorised to conduct distance learning courses approved by UGC-AIU-DEC, but have heard a lot of negative about this university.

Queries

1) Has anyone got a positive WES evaluation for EIILM university or ANY OTHER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FROM INDIA ( it is not in the list of universities on wes website ) . And some immigration consultants have told me that even though private universities are on UGC website but still not entertained by WES.

2) Secondly, if a send my B.Com and MBa and GOD forbids, MBA is not evaluated POSITIVE by WES, will they then give a Equivalency certification for at least my bachelors in commerce stating that BACHELORS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO CANADIAN Standards or they will just evaluate my MBA and send a report MBA not equivalent to canadian Equivalency certification . and i have to reapply to get atleast my bachelors equivalency certification.

Thanks in advance

fkiddy12

Jul 23, 2013
I have done M.Sc and B.Sc in CS, so I have sent both the degrees to WES for assessment, I hope you are from Andhra University, if so send B.Sc and M.Sc transcripts(attested from AU) to WES for evaluation.