+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Query

tdb_canada

May 3, 2017
Dear friends,

I have couple of questions regarding sending documents to WES for evaluation -

1) I need both my bachelors and my wife's master degree evaluated, so can I send both the transcripts in one envelop to WES. I can of course mention both the WES Reference number on the same envelop. This could save me shipping charges, so has anyone tried doing this.

2) Does sending it with DHL from India will be fine or should I use any other postal service.

3) On the required document section ,along with transcripts, its also mentioned that copy of degree be attached. So it it fine if we attach non-attested copy of degree.

Thanks in anticipation,
tdb_Canada

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
tdb_canada said:
Dear friends,

1) I need both my bachelors and my wife's master degree evaluated, so can I send both the transcripts in one envelop to WES. I can of course mention both the WES Reference number on the same envelop. This could save me shipping charges, so has anyone tried doing this.
Usually people send two different packages.

2) Does sending it with DHL from India will be fine or should I use any other postal service.
DHL is good.

3) On the required document section ,along with transcripts, its also mentioned that copy of degree be attached. So it it fine if we attach non-attested copy of degree.
Yes, just a photocopy of the degree will do.

Thanks in anticipation,
tdb_Canada

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When i sent mine, I created two envelops - one for me and one for my wife with clearly stating our individual reference no.s etc

Then I kept both of them in one big envelope and sent through courier to save cost and it worked.

I don't see this as an issue

Good luck

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
tdb_canada said:
Dear friends,

Thanks in anticipation,
tdb_Canada
I too have sent one packet with documents for self and spouse. No issues and received ECA - in fact WES customer service themselves suggested this