+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Query on Post graduation in MCA ( JNTU - Master Of Computer Applications ) from India

gtata07

Feb 2, 2020
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

I have completed 3 years of BSC computer Science from ANU Andhra Pradesh and 3 years of M.C.A.from JNTU University Andhra Pradesh India.

I am currently working in Toronto as an IT Consultant with 6+ months experience and i am preparing my documentation for Canada PR.

May i ask your valuable suggestions on below queries :
1. Do i need to get the transcripts for both my Both Bachelor's Degree and my Master's Degree and send to WES Evaluation and Do i need to pay for both degree evaluation?
2. In case, if highest degree PG in M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications ) transcripts are enough , what are the supporting documents should be required for Evaluation to send along with my MCA degree transcripts?
3. I am already located and working in Toronto - I will be travelling to India for a week and I am planning to get my transcripts work done and if time does not permits, will i be able to courier the documents from Toronto and is this accepted?

Any kind of help or suggestions are highly appreciated..

Regards,
GT

Last edited:

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have completed 3 years of BSC computer Science from ANU Andhra Pradesh and 3 years of M.C.A.from JNTU University Andhra Pradesh India.

I am currently working in Toronto as an IT Consultant with 6+ months experience and i am preparing my documentation for Canada PR.

May i ask your valuable suggestions on below queries :
1. Do i need to get the transcripts for both my Both Bachelor's Degree and my Master's Degree and send to WES Evaluation and Do i need to pay for both degree evaluation?
2. In case, if highest degree PG in M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications ) transcripts are enough , what are the supporting documents should be required for Evaluation to send along with my MCA degree transcripts?
3. I am already located and working in Toronto - I will be travelling to India for a week and I am planning to get my transcripts work done and if time does not permits, will i be able to courier the documents from Toronto and is this accepted?

Any kind of help or suggestions are highly appreciated..

Regards,
GT
1. Yes, get both your degrees evaluated. I don't exactly remember the charges but I remember paying close to 14.5k INR for two degrees.

2. Degree certificate, Provisional/Transcripts. Submit as many as you can.

3. No. You have to get all the documents attested and sent from the post office your university falls under. The from address should be your college's.

gtata07

Feb 2, 2020
Toronto
1. Yes, get both your degrees evaluated. I don't exactly remember the charges but I remember paying close to 14.5k INR for two degrees.

2. Degree certificate, Provisional/Transcripts. Submit as many as you can.

3. No. You have to get all the documents attested and sent from the post office your university falls under. The from address should be your college's.
Thank you for your quick reply :

Regarding the 3rd point - Do i need to send the documents separately from Individual university offices ?
like for Bsc , one should send transcripts from ANU university office and for MCA, the documents should be from the JNTU university office ?

Also for my MCA degree from JNTU kakinada we do normally get 5 semister marks lists only, because last semister is for Project submission , in such case WES will reject right without 6th semister marks list ? What is the alternate approach and how to get this done ?

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
Regarding the 3rd point - Do i need to send the documents separately from Individual university offices ?
like for Bsc , one should send transcripts from ANU university office and for MCA, the documents should be from the JNTU university office ?
Yes. WES requires the universities to send the documents. So, if your university does not agree to send those documents for you, you can do it on behalf of the university i.e., put the "From" address as that of university's and post it from the post office your university falls under.

Thank you for your quick reply :
Also for my MCA degree from JNTU kakinada we do normally get 5 semister marks lists only, because last semister is for Project submission , in such case WES will reject right without 6th semister marks list ? What is the alternate approach and how to get this done ?
In that case, your consolidated memo should help. It should have your 6th semester details, right?

rajkiran7117

Oct 28, 2020
Hi guys,.

I have an issue...mine is an autonomous College ie. CEH-JNTU.

Same issue for me we don't have 6th sem marksheet but we have project certificate.

However WES is asking me a CMM mentioning they are not clear on the program.

Our batch doesn't have the CMM.
Is there a solution for this ?

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
Hi guys,.

I have an issue...mine is an autonomous College ie. CEH-JNTU.

Same issue for me we don't have 6th sem marksheet but we have project certificate.

However WES is asking me a CMM mentioning they are not clear on the program.

Our batch doesn't have the CMM.
Is there a solution for this ?
It's strange that you do not have a consolidated marks memo. Any specific reason?. AFAIK, that's the only way of knowing your program details semester wise.

Neha0609

Jan 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

I did my graduation (BCA) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi, and after that did my PG(MCA)-LEET- 2 years from PTU. Will WES consider it Master's degree or not? I am so confused as one of my friends mentioned me WES is not giving equivalence to Master's for all..Is there any specific criteria on basis of which they judge whether this candidate is equivalent to PG diploma or Master's.

I actually contacted few of the agents as well for this matter,he told me that there are some kind of technicalities they take care of and they will definitely help me to get Master's degree points. But I saw few of YouTube videos and it seems like an easy process and applying on my own wouldn't be that tough but this equivalecy factor really stressing me.

What should I Do ?Would really appreciate if any one of you can guide what would be the best step as I will apply for express entry and don't want any shortage in my points.

Also for transcripts is there any compulsion that I have to first submit my BCA transcripts and documents to WES and then MCA Or I can do it all parallely. Reason is, my BCA University is doing the complete WES prcoess offline and they usually take 25 days to give transcripts and then I guess it would take around 10-15 delivery days to WES. And PTU does this process online in 12-15 days so they will be fast and will probably share docs earlier than GGSIPU to WES.Not sure how it all will going to work out. Whether I should wait first for BCA doc submission or can I proceed ahead by doing it simultaneously.

Please Help!!! I know it's a lot of questions but really confused right now.
Thanks in advance.. !!

Neha0609

Jan 9, 2021
It's strange that you do not have a consolidated marks memo. Any specific reason?. AFAIK, that's the only way of knowing your program details semester wise.
Hi Guys,

I did my graduation (BCA) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi, and after that did my PG(MCA)-LEET- 2 years from PTU. Will WES consider it Master's degree or not? I am so confused as one of my friends mentioned me WES is not giving equivalence to Master's for all..Is there any specific criteria on basis of which they judge whether this candidate is equivalent to PG diploma or Master's.

I actually contacted few of the agents as well for this matter,he told me that there are some kind of technicalities they take care of and they will definitely help me to get Master's degree points. But I saw few of YouTube videos and it seems like an easy process and applying on my own wouldn't be that tough but this equivalecy factor really stressing me.

What should I Do ?Would really appreciate if any one of you can guide what would be the best step as I will apply for express entry and don't want any shortage in my points.

Also for transcripts is there any compulsion that I have to first submit my BCA transcripts and documents to WES and then MCA Or I can do it all parallely. Reason is, my BCA University is doing the complete WES prcoess offline and they usually take 25 days to give transcripts and then I guess it would take around 10-15 delivery days to WES. And PTU does this process online in 12-15 days so they will be fast and will probably share docs earlier than GGSIPU to WES.Not sure how it all will going to work out. Whether I should wait first for BCA doc submission or can I proceed ahead by doing it simultaneously.

Thanks in advance.. !!
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.. !!

dollysharma

Mar 15, 2021
Hello,

I have done Bachelor in Science (3 years) and Masters in Computers application (3 years)

Will WES consider MCA equivalent to masters degree?