+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes-evaluation-process-for-a-pakistani-candidate

oasis0012

Nov 1, 2016
Hello

I completed my bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from Pakistan and then completed my Engineering Masters degree from South Korea. I am currently working in South Korea.

For Canadian immigration/skilled express entry; I have to take the educational assessment form WES. Regarding that, I have following questions from you:

1. For Bachelors degree attestation from Pakistan, I've sent forms (by courier) to HEC and asked them to just seal the photocopy of my Bachelors degree and send to me in Korea. From here; I intend to send WES the sealed attested Bachelors degree by myself. Is it fine or Shall i ask HEC to send directly to them? If HEC has to send them then what is the purpose of sealing? I am confused.

2. For Bachelors degree attestation from Pakistan, do I also need to attest and seal my Metric and Intermediate certficates from BISC them to send to me; so I can send to WES. Or, I dont need to send sealed copies of my Metric and Intermediate certificates for my bachelors attestation.

Please guide. Your assistance will be very useful.

Regards
Mohsin

syema

Jul 6, 2011
Hi Mohsin,

I have similar issue like yours, my consultant informed me that i have to get photocopy of my degree frim HEC along with all the marksheets. i intend to send the documents to my family back home and at HEC office ask them to seal my attestation documents in an envelope and hand it back to my family and will then forward the same to WES. i have read that the same needs to even be posted on the HEC website, however i am not sure if HEC will update their site.