+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation on Level 7

WLily

Sep 22, 2019
Hi I'm currently reading Person Level 7 Diploma which has 60 credits. Will WES evaluate this as 1 year diploma?

I already did not bachelors and it was evaluated as 4 year degree equivalent. To increase my points I'm currently doing a level 7 course.

Please let me know if anyone got the WES outcome for pearson Level 7 Diploma

Ahsus

Mar 12, 2020
Hi I'm currently reading Person Level 7 Diploma which has 60 credits. Will WES evaluate this as 1 year diploma?

I already did not bachelors and it was evaluated as 4 year degree equivalent. To increase my points I'm currently doing a level 7 course.

Have you received evaluation

Darshana Dias

Jun 24, 2021

Hi,
were you able to get WES results on this?
My wife also doing Pearson BTEC Level 07 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership six month course (60 credits) in ESOFT Sri Lanka.Prior to this
she completed BCS International Higher Education Qualification - Diploma Level (UK NQF level 5-academic equivalent of year-2 of an Honours Degree in England )
any idea what would be the WES results on this?

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hi,
were you able to get WES results on this?
My wife also doing Pearson BTEC Level 07 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership six month course (60 credits) in ESOFT Sri Lanka.Prior to this
she completed BCS International Higher Education Qualification - Diploma Level (UK NQF level 5-academic equivalent of year-2 of an Honours Degree in England )
any idea what would be the WES results on this?
I have gone with PGD strategic Management LVL 7 120 Credit hours.. how was your evalutaion?

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
I still didn't get the WES results. Last month I started WES evaluation, I'm waiting till Pearson UK to send an academic report to WES digitally.
I got my WES for HND level 5 though... my question is is it okay if i proceed with PGD level 7 instead going for top up degree after completing my HND