+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation of BCS qualifications

Koftawy

Jan 29, 2021
I just want to confirm, so I already have a BSc degree. Would it be possible to only take the level 4 BCS Certificate in IT exam and submit this to WES?
Would it then be counted as an extra 1 year certificate along with my 4 years bachelor (which I already have an ECA for)?
Or do I need to to complete all levels?

Reactions: RSQL001

RSQL001

Jul 20, 2019
I would also like to ask the exact same question. Since I too also have a 4 year Bsc degree, will taking the 4 level BCS Certificate in IT add to my CRS points if evaluated by WES?

I just want to confirm, so I already have a BSc degree. Would it be possible to only take the level 4 BCS Certificate in IT exam and submit this to WES?
Would it then be counted as an extra 1 year certificate along with my 4 years bachelor (which I already have an ECA for)?
Or do I need to to complete all levels?

sodmond

Nov 11, 2019
I would also like to ask the exact same question. Since I too also have a 4 year Bsc degree, will taking the 4 level BCS Certificate in IT add to my CRS points if evaluated by WES?
Yes, passing the BCS Certificate in IT will count as an additional 1year Certificate degree for you which will add to your CRS points.

Mar 10, 2013
Pls I’m planning to write the BCS IT Certificate to boost my point for express entry. I was wondering if someone can share the materials for the course. Thanks

Abiwealth25

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Sthillz please do you know anyone who took Bcs tutorial with ielts4canada, kindly assist i'll really appreciate your response

Abiwealth25

Mar 23, 2021
Please did anyone in this forum take BCS training or tutorial with ielts4canada, or know anyone who did? Please help with contact

nadeeratkp

May 20, 2021
Hello,
Can I Know whether that you have completed the BCS PGD level project? in my case I have completed all 3 level exams without project. Since I have not completed my project what might be the WES ECA for me?

Thanks,
HI Sthillz said: May I kindly know what qualification authority used for your ECA for your BCS. I'm also planning to do an assessment.

nadeeratkp

May 20, 2021
I'm pleased to let you know that my ECA is out and my BCS qualifications was evaluated to be the Canadian equivalent of a three year bachelors degree.

Thank you

All the best
HI Sthillz said: May I kindly know what qualification authority used for your ECA for your BCS. I'm also planning to do an assessment. Any link or name to assesing body?

mutasemh1133

Sep 11, 2021

manuchinthika

Sep 15, 2021
I'm pleased to let you know that my ECA is out and my BCS qualifications was evaluated to be the Canadian equivalent of a three year bachelors degree.

Thank you

All the best
Hi! May I know whether you submit your transcript to WES after the project is submitted?
I have completed my PGD several years before and still, I didn't submit my project. I want to know will it be a problem for WEA evaluation.

IvtTutors

Oct 23, 2021
Hello,
If you need reading materials for the BCS certificate exam for next year
Do send a PM to me
We offer detailed notes, videos and past questions
All for a fee
I am based in Nigeria