+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation issue envelope

Dec 3, 2014
Hi

Has any one come across a situation where the university that you studied does not provide official envelope to send the transcripts.
If so how did you guys manage to sort this situation by submitting the documents to WES.

I have been informed by my university to include an envelope while applying for transcripts.

Can any one suggest whether this is accepted by WES or is there any alternative???

Thank you..

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Some opinion???? I have the same question, what happen with the envelope??? the envelope must show the name of the university as the sender but somebody of my rrepresentatives can pisck up the enevelope and go to the post office to send the enevelope? or the university must send the envelope directly? because the people of my university says that the don't have a courier, and that is not their job!!!, and what about the translations, the webpage of WES says that if some docuement is in another language than english should has a translation, so how can I send the translations of my transcripts if it is assumed that envelope must be sealed??? help please, thanks a lot.

SharpC

Oct 21, 2014
San Francisco
Category........
NOC Code......
2232/2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In EE pool: CRS 427
IELTS Request
Overall Band: 9.0
I read a post on here where the applicant took the transcripts and mailed them to himself in a courier envelope. Then took that sealed enveloped that went through the mail, and sent it in a separate envelope to WES. Of course he was living in the city where the university was located.

It seems ridiculous that universities don't have proper methods, as their sole purpose is to provide education. They need to assist their students in proving they received this excellent education they provided.

--
SharpC

Ethan Hunt

Dec 22, 2014
Boys !

Kindly tell your university names! IF they do not send even after official WCS, then hire a LAWYER and send them LEGAL NOTICE. Every University has to disclose their courses and verify, to 3rd party. Their personnel choice is not our problem.

Call a local lawyer, today !

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
ok, but please answer my questions, ;D

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
what about the translations? I contacted ICAS and University of Toronto and they said that they expect the sealed envelope from my university in spanish, but i didn't get response from WES , so they procedure for the ECA is the same about the translations?

RRicardo

Jan 20, 2015
Hello,
I am from Cuba and have the same problem and I don´t know how to solve it, besides WES requires the academic transcripts to be sent directly by the ¨Consultoría Jurídica¨, but they are not providing these services. Can I send it in a sealed envelope, signed by the University???
Thank you

mariu

Feb 15, 2015
Hello I'm from Cuba to. I went to Consultoria Juridica and they told me that they do send the papers to ICAS using DHL, only that I have to pay for that service to, did you went there and ask?

mvmt

Jan 29, 2015
jfalvitez said:
Some opinion???? I have the same question, what happen with the envelope??? the envelope must show the name of the university as the sender but somebody of my rrepresentatives can pisck up the enevelope and go to the post office to send the enevelope? or the university must send the envelope directly? because the people of my university says that the don't have a courier, and that is not their job!!!, and what about the translations, the webpage of WES says that if some docuement is in another language than english should has a translation, so how can I send the translations of my transcripts if it is assumed that envelope must be sealed??? help please, thanks a lot.
Let's see if I can help you!! I had exactly the same question about the transcripts coming from University, so I sent an infromation request to WES and this is what they've answered:

Thank you for your message.

In order to prepare for the evaluation, WES also requires an English translation of the transcripts and degree certificates if it is in a foreign language. If you wish, you may have the translation made from the transcript that you currently have in your possession and send it to us. If you do not have a personal copy of the transcript, please request your institution to send one to you as well. We will compare those documents. As long as there are no significant discrepancies, we will complete the evaluation on the basis of the transcript sent directly from the institution/s attended, as well as the translation you have submitted. Translations can be done by yourself or by the translation company of your choice.

For more information on documents required, please go to WES website.

Thank you for using our services,

Sincerely,
WES Customer Service Department

I hope this will help!!

Cheers!

Elegua2014

Aug 18, 2014
Hello I'm from Cuba to. I went to Consultoria Juridica and they told me that they do send the papers to ICAS using DHL, only that I have to pay for that service to, did you went there and ask?
Hi my husband needs the contract and receipt from the consulteria. but he doesn't live in Cuba, he is in the USA. What do we do now?