+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation - Indian degrees

jnandy

Jan 9, 2016
Hi,
I am having 3 years bachelor degree from India and a six-months full time post Grad Diploma (Advanced Computing) from CDAC. While applying for WES evaluation, I know that, I should request my university to send the transcripts directly. But, for post grad (6 months) diploma, do I need to request CDAC to send the transcript directly. Or its sufficient if I just send photo copy of the mark statement? Kindly advise.

Regards
jnandy

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The process works as follows:

1) You send a color copy of your degree certificate to WES

2) You have to get your University to send a copy of the transcripts to WES. They will not accept copies of transcripts from you. The envelope sent by your University to WES must have the University seal on the back.

Hope this helps.

jnandy

Jan 9, 2016
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, for Bachelor degree, its the same process as you mentioned.
But my query was about 6-months post graduation diploma, which I pursued at Center For Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), India. Do I need to request CDAC authorities also, to send the mark statement directly to WES?

regards...

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnandy said:
But my query was about 6-months post graduation diploma, which I pursued at Center For Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), India. Do I need to request CDAC authorities also, to send the mark statement directly to WES?

Yes it's the same for all qualifications. The seal of the organization sending the transcripts must be on the Envelope and you must send a legible color copy of your certificate. This is the only format WES accepts for all qualifications.

regards...

mann82

Jul 21, 2010
jnandy said:

regards...
Hi jnandy

Did you happen to find any info on the CDAC ACTS diploma issue?

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
jnandy said:

regards...

To get points for two or more qualifications your diploma must be of one year.

So better to evalute two degrees instea of a degree and diploma

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hi,
I am having 3 years bachelor degree from India and a six-months full time post Grad Diploma (Advanced Computing) from CDAC. While applying for WES evaluation, I know that, I should request my university to send the transcripts directly. But, for post grad (6 months) diploma, do I need to request CDAC to send the transcript directly. Or its sufficient if I just send photo copy of the mark statement? Kindly advise.

Regards
jnandy
Hi jnandy,

Did you get the transcripts from CDAC. My brother needs to apply for Canada PR & it is the same qualification for him. If yes, how did you do that?