+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation in progress

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi... I had a lot of history with WES. I did Masters from India. It's a 3 year degree course. Like all other colleagues of mine (who successfully got their ECA done from WES) I submitted only my Master's transcripts and certificate. WES reviewed my documents and changed the status to "Waiting for required documents" and asked for Bachelors transcripts as well. It took me almost 2 months to get the transcripts from Calcutta University (India). Now when I sent my transcripts, again from "Documents received-Review in progress" it changed to "waiting for required documents" and this time the message is "Paper titles or course description not there in transcripts". As per FAQ in WES site paper titles are required for course-by-course evaluation only. But for ECA package its document-by-document but still WES asked for it. My Bachelors transcripts do not have course description. It has like Paper 1, Paper 2 etc. Then I found that the paper descriptions are there at the back of my marksheet but not for all the papers. I sent WES whatever I got from marksheet. So today I found from "Waiting for documents" status it changed to "Evaluation in progress" (in the main home screen). But when I click on the Reference no and then to My documents it showing the status as "evaluation in progress" but below its mentioned document received - review in progress. I am little confused with this. Can anybody tell me what is the actual status of my application then? Is it possible that it goes back to "Waiting for documents" again and they can ask for some other documents from me. I am really confused with the process. Kindly help.
so what happened finally...?

i am in similar situation like you.. they are asking now marksheets from institution.... official transcript was already received by them... but still... when you said "I sent WES whatever I got from marksheet."... how did you send that information to WES?

Trvapplivant

Dec 5, 2017
I recently submitted my transcripts to WES for evaluation for employment purposes. The processing time states 7 days. I checked the status and on the top, it says review in progress and the next section it says Evaluation in progress. I am very confused. Does it mean that evaluation has started or does it mean review in progress? I need this document as soon as possible but when I called WES the guy acted dumber and didn't give me a proper response. Can someone please give me a proper answer? Thank you.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
I recently submitted my transcripts to WES for evaluation for employment purposes. The processing time states 7 days. I checked the status and on the top, it says review in progress and the next section it says Evaluation in progress. I am very confused. Does it mean that evaluation has started or does it mean review in progress? I need this document as soon as possible but when I called WES the guy acted dumber and didn't give me a proper response. Can someone please give me a proper answer? Thank you.
Evaluations time differ from person to person. It actually states 20 days on their site. However you just have to be patient. You can call or send them an email a lot but they are not going to rush it bevause you need it ASAP.
They should write a note on ur WES account telling you a date it is estimated to be done.

Trvapplivant

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks aarti, there are 2 types of evaluation. 20 days processing is for immigration purpose and 7 days processing is for employment purpose(document by document type)
I am hoping they write a note and update the status.

Reactions: Aarti123

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
Dear members I am in a process of WES (course by course) assessment for canada. I have sent my Engineering Graduate documents already and statuse on WES website changed to Document received reviewing in progress and other row showing evaluation in progress. My question is that I have not sent my intermediate documents yet, so now no need to sent this or need to be sent necessary.
Kindly reply early thanks.

Saqib Mustafa

Sep 25, 2018
WES received my documents on 14/09/2018. then they updated to 20/09/18 and currently, my status is as below. I am confused.
Anyone ??

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/24/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
WES received my documents on 14/09/2018. then they updated to 20/09/18 and currently, my status is as below. I am confused.
Anyone ??

Status last updated: 9/24/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
After document received, it takes 15 to 20 days for final evaluation. Stay calm and wait. Also you can ask them by sending email to WES.

Reactions: Aarti123
May 23, 2016
Hi,

WES received the following documents on 14/11/2018. currently, my status is as below.
We are waiting for your documents.

Status last updated: 11/14/2018

Pending
Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Kerala, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 1999

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 1999

• Accepted
University, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Engineering, 2002

• Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, Master of Engineering, 2002

• Not Received
I am confused. Do I need to send the documents once again to WES????

elliotose

Nov 20, 2018
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
My evaluation was completed but with an error in the year . I reported and my account status was changed to “Under review “. It’s been over a month now and it’s still under review . What should I do ? I am getting really impatient and frustrated

Gurud

Feb 4, 2019
My WES Evaluation states "

Status last updated: 1/21/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Even my last update is almost a fortnight back. Documents reached them on 5th Jan. Any way i can get in touch with them to know status

Don21

Jun 12, 2019
Finally documents accepted and evaluation will be completed. On july 3 2019. Application received by wes on april 24 2019. ECA evaluation Bachelor of commerce Mumbai university.

nivikumar

Jun 20, 2019
Till 19/06/2019 the status showed on WES was hold, saying verification has been sent to my institution once they verify they will review the documents. Then all of a sudden it got changed to "evaluation in progress". I am little confused now, there is no way my institution has verified the email without my interference because when I called them they told they never received one. So I am little worried if WES would again send for verification because you know it's a real pain in the ass to make your institution verify

nivikumar

Jun 20, 2019
My status "on hold" changed only after my university sent the required documents. So yeah your University has to sent the required documents only after which WES will start it's evaluation.

Same situation...

Applied to upgrade from Document by Document to Course By Course ECA Report on 02-Jul-2019. From 03-Jul-2019 to 28-Jul-2019 The status was "In Progress" and mentioned that "We have received your documents and we are reviewing your documents. You do not need to do anything". suddenly today i seen that my application status is "On Hold". The reason mentioned in both degree is "WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution " . Other reason is " statement of mark is not accepted". WES accepted that documents and completed document by document ECA report on 19-Nov-2018.

Could you please let me know that your university needs to send the documents again or the sent document were accepted... What and how you did could you please let me know...

Alka patel

Sep 3, 2018
Hi,

WES received the following documents on 14/11/2018. currently, my status is as below.
We are waiting for your documents.

Status last updated: 11/14/2018

Pending
Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Kerala, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 1999

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 1999

• Accepted
University, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Engineering, 2002

• Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, Master of Engineering, 2002

• Not Received
I am confused. Do I need to send the documents once again to WES????