+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation - Gone ON HOLD - NEED URGENT HELP

nilaydave25

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

My WES status got changed to On hold today. I got following mail from them.

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to University of Mumbai. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from the institution within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do at this time. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution.

Please note that you are responsible for the documents submitted under your name. If any document submitted under your name is found to be fraudulent, WES will not evaluate any other document you submitted. It is also WES policy not to issue a second evaluation report once an account has been closed due to fraudulent documentation.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.

There seems to be some confusion as my Bachelors degree is Bachelors of Science in Information tech but these guys have mentioned Bachelors of commerce which is wrong.
Kindly suggest a way to sort this issue. I am based at Mumbai

Thanks.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Have you tried emailing them back and telling them that you have a B.Sc and not a B.Com? Beyond that there's nothing much you can do but wait.

If all your documents are legitimate, you don't need to worry. It will take more time, but you will eventually get it.

Aug 27, 2019
Hello,

Since more than a 9months my WES verification in on hold as they did not received any reply from Mumbai University, I read in this forum but unable to find that person now who can help, please if anyone knows anything on how to get WES verification done from the mumbai university as I am currently out of Mumbai out of India, and no chance of visiting in till next year.

Regards
Roshan