+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes evaluation for Post Graduate Certificate program

sana_295

Nov 4, 2013
Hello,

I'm planning to send to WES my Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (60 credits) completed from a University in UK. I will not be sending my bachelor's as it is not recognized by WES. What kind of an evaluation outcome can I expect? If anyone has any experience in this regards then please do advise.

Thank you!!!

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hello,

I'm planning to send to WES my Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (60 credits) completed from a University in UK. I will not be sending my bachelor's as it is not recognized by WES. What kind of an evaluation outcome can I expect? If anyone has any experience in this regards then please do advise.

Thank you!!!
You have not even shared the name of the course & university so how can anyone predict what kind of evaluation outcome can be expected? :)

sana_295

Nov 4, 2013
University of Wales - U.K. It is recognized by WES and the name of the course is Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.

sana_295

Nov 4, 2013
I don't think you will be able to find someone with the exactly the same degree and course here. Your only option seems to be doing the ECA evaluation and hoping for the best outcome.
Yes, but my question is that if I do send my Post Graduate Certificate only to WES, what kind of an equivalency do you think I shall receive? Will it be "one year program at a university" or do you think is shall get it as a "bachelors degree" or "two or more certificate, diploma or degrees; with one being 3 years or more". I know my question sounds lame but I wanted to see what people have to say here.

Remember, I'm not sending my bachelors to wes as the institution is now closed and not recognized any more.

Any help shall be appreciated. Thank you!!

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Yes, but my question is that if I do send my Post Graduate Certificate only to WES, what kind of an equivalency do you think I shall receive? Will it be "one year program at a university" or do you think is shall get it as a "bachelors degree" or "two or more certificate, diploma or degrees; with one being 3 years or more". I know my question sounds lame but I wanted to see what people have to say here.

Remember, I'm not sending my bachelors to wes as the institution is now closed and not recognized any more.

Any help shall be appreciated. Thank you!!
Did you try putting this in the WES equivalency tool that I linked above?

sana_295

Nov 4, 2013
Hi

Yes I have tried the link, University of Wales shows on the list but my qualification "Post Graduate Certificate" isn't mentioned in the qualification option. All I can see is MBA degree. It has options like Bachelors and Masters but not Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma.

What do you think? Thanks for your help.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi

Yes I have tried the link, University of Wales shows on the list but my qualification "Post Graduate Certificate" isn't mentioned in the qualification option. All I can see is MBA degree. It has options like Bachelors and Masters but not Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma.

What do you think? Thanks for your help.
I think most likely it will be evaluated as "One-year degree, diploma or certificate"

arulvenk

Jun 6, 2021
Did you manage to get a 1 year degree status from WES, I also have the same situation. Kindly help in sharing the outcome.