+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for Pakistani candidates

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a query regarding WES evaluation for Pakistani candidate.

Husband has:
ICAP Intermediate (CA) cleared
ACCA all exams cleared (member)
B.COM First division
In WES evaluation will he get
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years
OR
Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Spouse has:
MBA
M.English
BS in IT
I think MBA and M.Eng needs to be submitted here to WES, in this case will they get
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years
OR
Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Husband has:
B.COM First division
OR

Spouse has:
MBA
M.English
BS in IT
I think MBA and M.Eng needs to be submitted here to WES, in this case will they get
OR
For WES, please check on following tool:
https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/poe.asp

WES will ask for verification through HEC.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For WES, please check on following tool:
https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/poe.asp

WES will ask for verification through HEC.
Thankyou for the reply, Pakistan is not listed here after I put my email address and other details.

It could be they have a limited part available on website. I wanted to ask based on experience of others if they know what could be the ECA report on these degrees. Also I see that for pakistani candidates IQAS is preferred as they do not ask for secondary school certificates attested.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thankyou for the reply, Pakistan is not listed here after I put my email address and other details.

It could be they have a limited part available on website. I wanted to ask based on experience of others if they know what could be the ECA report on these degrees. Also I see that for pakistani candidates IQAS is preferred as they do not ask for secondary school certificates attested.
Nobody trusts these days..

Join following group to ask your questions. There are a lot of Pakistani applicants in this group and they will answer same. Wish you luck..

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6wTEMYoEoxAIndJqze3OBa

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody trusts these days..

Join following group to ask your questions. There are a lot of Pakistani applicants in this group and they will answer same. Wish you luck..

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6wTEMYoEoxAIndJqze3OBa
Thankyou for the reply,

I did my own evaluation back in 2014 through WES when Pakistan was not listed and it worked out fine and they were very quick to do everything for me in only 7 business days.

Now I am doing on behalf of my friend but the problem with WES is that you first pay the money and then they will tell you evaluation which is correct, however I will only apply for my his immigration if we get enough points so I wanted to know estimated evaluation without paying some money to WES :)

I will try to get some info from the group, maybe I will get someone who has done similar multiple degree evaluations in past through WES.

Have a nice day.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Reactions: khurram21

khurram21

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks for the reply bro. Can you please tell me from where did your friend got his degree assessed? WES ? IQAS? or some other?

manuleo11

Jun 30, 2019
Hi
I need to do ECA from WES.
Q- A # My intermediate certificate and Mark's sheet will be attested by BISE.
Q-1 do I need to attest my matric certificate and mark sheet as well?
Q-2 will they send the attested certificate (photicopies) of inter / matric to WES or they will seal, sign and stamp the envelope and hand it over to the applicant?

Q- B # bachelor and master degrees will be attested by the HEC and they will arrange to seal the envelop for you and hand it over to applicant.

Q-1 I guess I need to do attestation from two departments and send two packages to WES by my self , right?
Or BISE department send intermediate certificate to Wes directly?

Q-2 is it okay to send two separate packages to WES? But mentioned reference number on both envelopes?

Please advise and better solution for it.
Thx

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
A summary for all Pakistani applicants.

Please talk to IQAS and WES DIRECTLY as their requirements keep changing regularly. Whatever is required is clearly and accurately stated on their website. Follow it to the last word else your evaluation will get delayed.

WES is taking 2 months to process applications, IQAS is taking atleast 6 months.

Most Pakistani universities are NOT evaluated by WES - make sure your school is on that list else you will be forced to go for IQAS.

2 years bachelors is not equal to a Canadian bachelors degree.

Pakistani 2 years bachelors 2 years masters may not be equated to a Canadian masters.

alifeham

Sep 28, 2020

Husband has:
B.COM First division
OR

Spouse has:
MBA
M.English
BS in IT
OR

Hello,

Can you please help me with this? I have done BBA and along with it CA inter from ICAP. I already have my BBA evaluted from IQAS but they didnt evaluate CA inter. Did WES give you any equivalency for CA inter? Just want to know before applying for equivalency at WES.

Would appreciate your help on this otherwise with just bacehlors my points are very less

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Can you please help me with this? I have done BBA and along with it CA inter from ICAP. I already have my BBA evaluted from IQAS but they didnt evaluate CA inter. Did WES give you any equivalency for CA inter? Just want to know before applying for equivalency at WES.

Would appreciate your help on this otherwise with just bacehlors my points are very less
some agencies don't provide equivalency of partially completed degrees/certificates like CA Foundation or Inter. I don't know what would be the results but you can use this forum to search more. Probably WES used to do evaluations of partial education before.

alifeham

Sep 28, 2020
some agencies don't provide equivalency of partially completed degrees/certificates like CA Foundation or Inter. I don't know what would be the results but you can use this forum to search more. Probably WES used to do evaluations of partial education before.
Yes after searching on this forum I came across your post and wanted to know if you had any success in getting it evaluated from WES. All other posts are from people who are CA inter from ICAI and I just want someone to know if someone from ICAP got a similar evaluation. Thanks a lot and do let me know if you come across any information on this.

Regards,