+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for IGNOU

Sep 17, 2020
I am planning to do one year PG Diploma from Indira Gandhi National University - IGNOU in distance education mode.
Does WES Evaluate Distance education from IGNOU ?
Will IGNOU support in proving transcripts to WES ?

ridhig1

Oct 17, 2020
I am planning to do one year PG Diploma from Indira Gandhi National University - IGNOU in distance education mode.
Does WES Evaluate Distance education from IGNOU ?
Will IGNOU support in proving transcripts to WES ?
I have PGD in international business and got it evaluated by WES. IGNOU is a recognized uni through WES. i got my ITA this month and am eligible for 2 or more degrees with this pgd and bcom.

ridhig1

Oct 17, 2020
@ridhig1 Thanks for the reply. In how much time did you got the degree/provisional degree after giving the exams?
It was a long time ago but i think i received the marksheet and provisional at home within 2 months of the result. The degree can be collected after convocation but for wes provisional is enough. However you will need degree once you get ita.

Aakansha12345

Mar 21, 2021
It was a long time ago but i think i received the marksheet and provisional at home within 2 months of the result. The degree can be collected after convocation but for wes provisional is enough. However you will need degree once you get ita.
Hey did you apply for wes through ignou or you sent the documents yourself? Can you guide me about the process? I just gave my exams and waiting for my results. How do I apply for WES?

yomo

Dec 11, 2019
Hey did you apply for wes through ignou or you sent the documents yourself? Can you guide me about the process? I just gave my exams and waiting for my results. How do I apply for WES?
I don't know the process for IGNOU specifically, but you will definitely need the final transcript which can only be had once the results have been declared.

poornesh

Aug 5, 2017
Hi @ridhig1, I just completed PGDIBO from IGNOU. it would be really helpful if you can share step by step process of getting transcripts from IGNOU and getting it evaluated with WES. and I did my WES evaluation for my Bachelors degree around 3 years back. Now I need to added another certificate for evaluation. if you are aware of that process, please share that info as well. Thanks in advance..!!

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
@ridhig1 - When did you complete the course? Also, It's a one year program right because this is a rare case where I have seen WES has giving diploma equivalency to a distance education program. If it is the case, It's going to be beneficial for me.