+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for bachelor of physiotherapy from india

saibabasai

Apr 8, 2015
Hello ,
Did any Bachelor of physiotherapist(4.5 years course) from india got their WES report ??
If so please tell me how many points u got for ECA .
Is it equivalent to professional degree needed to practice in licensed profession which gives 126 points.?

please reply its urgent.
thank you.

APnil

Feb 14, 2017
I studied Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India, and am now in Canada, applying for Express Entry. This question has haunted me for last 2 months, since December 22, 2016 to be specific, and I have done lots and lots of research on it, and finally came to know that BPT graduates from India can't select "A professional degree needed to practice a licensed profession" under the level of education questions.

This forum doesn't allow me to post the links. So simply google, "Educational Credential Assessments - how to read your report".

Don't miss out to read where it say, "For Express Entry, we ONLY accept professional degrees in these fields:
medicine,
veterinary medicine,
dentistry,
podiatry,
optometry,
law,
chiropractic medicine, or
pharmacy."

This should help.

NikD

Apr 29, 2020
I studied Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India, and am now in Canada, applying for Express Entry. This question has haunted me for last 2 months, since December 22, 2016 to be specific, and I have done lots and lots of research on it, and finally came to know that BPT graduates from India can't select "A professional degree needed to practice a licensed profession" under the level of education questions.

This forum doesn't allow me to post the links. So simply google, "Educational Credential Assessments - how to read your report".

Don't miss out to read where it say, "For Express Entry, we ONLY accept professional degrees in these fields:
medicine,
veterinary medicine,
dentistry,
podiatry,
optometry,
law,
chiropractic medicine, or
pharmacy."

This should help.

So what do you apply as under express entry?