+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for 6 months post graduate certificate

rostark

May 8, 2016
Hi guys , i have a 4 bachelors degree Mumbai University and a 6 month post graduate certificate . Does anyone think i can claim points for 2 or more degrees, diploma or certificate category . Are 6 month duration post graduate certificate positively evaluated by WES for any one in this forum?
Would really appreciate some help and guidance in this regards. Thanks in advance

margcityfoon

Mar 3, 2015
rostark said:
Hi guys , i have a 4 bachelors degree Mumbai University and a 6 month post graduate certificate . Does anyone think i can claim points for 2 or more degrees, diploma or certificate category . Are 6 month duration post graduate certificate positively evaluated by WES for any one in this forum?
Would really appreciate some help and guidance in this regards. Thanks in advance
You better submit all your degree/certificate for evaluation, but then, there have a lot of works to liaise and sending documents across. No matter how many degrees u have, it is still consider one status for each degree - bachelor degree, master degree. The highest the degree, the higher the score. If your master degree not gaining recognize, at least you still have your bachelor degree for evaluate and gaining status.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
To be on the safe side, submit all the degrees you have. Also, when you fill the form, you have to complete the number of years of that educational qualification. It's calculated as one completed year and not in months. Therefore, when you fill up online, the number of years of your degree is 0. Not sure if they accept it but no harm in trying.

Datadata

Mar 15, 2018
Hi all,

Can anyone please share if a 6 month Post Graduate certificate is accepted by WES as a Graduate Certificate? Has anyone got a positive result?

I have a Bachelor 3 years and a 6 month Post graduate certificate but my uni only grants me that certificate if i quit the Master course, which the 6mth certificate is a part of! So I hope i can get some ideas from the forum!

Thank you !

rajeevan3209

Mar 22, 2018
Hi,

Did you manage to evaluate your credential? If yes, Could you please let me know what was the outcome?

Thanks.

rrita22

Aug 16, 2018
Hi all,

Can anyone please share if a 6 month Post Graduate certificate is accepted by WES as a Graduate Certificate? Has anyone got a positive result?

I have a Bachelor 3 years and a 6 month Post graduate certificate but my uni only grants me that certificate if i quit the Master course, which the 6mth certificate is a part of! So I hope i can get some ideas from the forum!

Thank you !
Anyone got the answer? Thanks

nme

Oct 5, 2018
Hi! please share your evaluation report. Will be a great help. I am confused with the 6 month diploma program too

epika

Dec 29, 2019
It's incredible that nobody can help with this topic. Even the same ppl who was asking many months ago have the willing to come back and share their experience. I've reviewed all the forums and no specific answer about this. WES or UofT gave an ECA for the 6 months diploma?