+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for 3 Year BBA Degree from Pune University

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
Hi

I have few questions regarding WES evaluation:

I have done my graduation from K. K. Wagh College, Nashik which is a part of University of Pune. Examination for 1st year was conducted by the college and 2nd & 3rd year by the University of Pune. The issue is that the university will only provide the Transcript for the exam conducted by it (2nd & 3rd Year in my case). So shall I get the Transcript from the college (which will provide the document for all 3 years) ? And, what to mention in the field "Name of the Institution" in WES form in this case?

lakshaygaur

May 29, 2018
Hi M, I am in the same situation as you. how did you get on? Has WES evaluated your transcript for the 1st year?

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
Actually I changed my mind and applied to IQAS for evaluation and they did evaluate my 1st year! I provided them transcripts both from college (All 3 Yrs) as well as Pune University ( 2nd & 3rd Year), everything went smoothly. Hope this helps.

Nishad141

Feb 5, 2018
Actually I changed my mind and applied to IQAS for evaluation and they did evaluate my 1st year! I provided them transcripts both from college (All 3 Yrs) as well as Pune University ( 2nd & 3rd Year), everything went smoothly. Hope this helps.
I hv similar situation can you please guide for iaqs process . Thanks

Edit: how much time it took for assessment?

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
Trust me you are the first person on internet who ever answered the question to this. It took me solid 5 hours of searching to get here. Thank you very much. I am very relieved now.

Reactions: m_jags06

Nishad141

Feb 5, 2018
Just updating my case here:

I went with WES and everything went smoothly.

-- Take transcripts from the College , Put it in envelope , put registrar or relevant authority stamp, in my case I put college stamp & signature
-- send this transcript using the same address as your college , i sent through dhl and specifically asked them to put from address as the college address
--------
uni transcript process, as you all guys know + you can request for a document which talks about exams conducted by college. I don't know what it is called also i did not attach this document along with my application as i was outside India. It's not possible to get this document. I used transcript service who got me 2-3 year transcript and sent to wes, for first year i managed through my friend.

The document I was talking about is given below

The following is the cost:
1. College Transcripts (1st year) - 100 per copy
2. University Transcripts (2&3 year) - as per university charges
3. University letter of college affiliation: no charges

Points worth remembering

All documents and envelopes must have a seal and signature example :https://www.blekxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/WES-SealedEnvelope-1.jpg

Send it to 2 different couriers..uni one sent through the post ( located inside uni) and the college one from DHL

in my case the gap was more than 45 days between the college transcript and 2-3 year transcript from uni to reach Wes because of covid.

excuse my typo i put everything in bit hurry

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
Thanks Nishad, I have decided to go for marksheet attestation instead of the transcript. As they do allow the attested marksheets and I got the solution for college degree on pune university website as well. There is a " To Whomsoever It May Concern Certificate " which states that 1st year is conducted by college instead of us.

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
Marksheet attestation is way more easier than transcripts. Actually, I am going on monday to get it attested and collect "To Whomsoever It May Concern Certificate". The only pickle I am left with is the slot to IQAS, I am planning to apply for wes and iqas both, as I have a llb degree and I want one of them to write my course as professional. But IQAS slots are not available hence waiting for that to come through.

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
If anyone needs help, there are the links below for pune university.

http://bcud.unipune.ac.in/CERTIFICATE/GeneralPages/Default.aspx -marksheet attestation and To Whomsoever It May Concern cert can be booked for here and then you can go to the student facilitation center and get both certs along with envelope. This process would take about 1 week instead of 60 days for transcript. Hope this helps. I was seriously freaking out but a very nice guy from this forum helped me sail through this problem.

Mahesh7502

Jun 13, 2023
@IIbpune thanks for the information.
Just wanted to check, in envelope we need to put only first year marksheet plus to whomever certificate that will be work? Or need another extra documents?