+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation complete - Final Degree not available

nmehra6613

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hi,

I have received ITA and have submitted my application.

I am the primary applicant. I have claimed 8 points for my wife's education (Bachelor + Masters)

Her WES ECA is complete but we don't have the final Bachelor degree available. We have uploaded the provisional bachelor degree along with the official transcript. Masters degree is uploaded though.

Is it acceptable? If not, does CIC just deduct the points for the express entry? I will still have enough points even if 8 points are not given. My concern is that it doesn't affect the overall application. I can live with lower score.

Thanks

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmehra6613 said:
Hi,

I have received ITA and have submitted my application.

I am the primary applicant. I have claimed 8 points for my wife's education (Bachelor + Masters)

Her WES ECA is complete but we don't have the final Bachelor degree available. We have uploaded the provisional bachelor degree along with the official transcript. Masters degree is uploaded though.

Is it acceptable? If not, does CIC just deduct the points for the express entry? I will still have enough points even if 8 points are not given. My concern is that it doesn't affect the overall application. I can live with lower score.

Thanks
it might come back to bite you if you send your application without the Actual report / they might ask you to upload that later in the process or simply wait for it to arrive and then upload it and complete the application .i wouldn't recommend that because they might cancel your application altogether without asking you to upload that . Don't take the risk.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My wife had a provisional degree certificate and never collected the actual one as she moved to the UK between that time. My mother in law went to the university to collect the degree certificate 7 years after completing the degree as WES did not accept the provisional degree certificate.

You also have to upload a scanned copy of the degree certificate post ITA so wait for the degree certificate or chase it up.

nmehra6613

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hi,

I have already submitted my application. :(

My hope is that CIC doesn't consider my wife's education credentials. Even then, I would hit the points requirement as per the ITA draw at that time.

Being hopeful.

Abu Thahir

Sep 2, 2017
I have a query, in the WES website. It i mentioned that Final/Provisional degree certificate. I didnt get Final degree yet. I do have provisional. Will WES accept.?

Nov 6, 2020
My wife had a provisional degree certificate and never collected the actual one as she moved to the UK between that time. My mother in law went to the university to collect the degree certificate 7 years after completing the degree as WES did not accept the provisional degree certificate.

You also have to upload a scanned copy of the degree certificate post ITA so wait for the degree certificate or chase it up.
Did provisional certificate work for you to get pr?