+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluated my PG Certificate (one semester )

sangeshmishra3

Aug 31, 2018
hi guys

I really need your help and advise .
My bachelors + pg dip certificate had been assessed by WES and got a report stating as PG DIP (one semester ) +bachelors 4 years .I am so confused whether i could claim points for two or more certificate .Since it is not mentioned in the CIC website that the second degree or dip should be one year as far as i know.Did any one come across the same situation .Please throw some light

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hi guys

I really need your help and advise .
My bachelors + pg dip certificate had been assessed by WES and got a report stating as PG DIP (one semester ) +bachelors 4 years .I am so confused whether i could claim points for two or more certificate .Since it is not mentioned in the CIC website that the second degree or dip should be one year as far as i know.Did any one come across the same situation .Please throw some light
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-result-completion-of-a-college-level-certificate-one-semester.463607/page-2#post-6450405

vine2692

Oct 12, 2020
Hi I got my WES evaluation summary as Bachelor's degree (4 years) and a completion of college level certificate( one -semester). I am completely confused on how to claim the points for the express entry as I have finished my bachelors and then a one year diploma in leadership and management. Please help me as in the details it is recognised as one half year. Is there any chance if I can apply the diploma for assessment to any other body like iqas so that it will be recognised as one year diploma.

sangeshmishra3

Aug 31, 2018
Hi I got my WES evaluation summary as Bachelor's degree (4 years) and a completion of college level certificate( one -semester). I am completely confused on how to claim the points for the express entry as I have finished my bachelors and then a one year diploma in leadership and management. Please help me as in the details it is recognised as one half year. Is there any chance if I can apply the diploma for assessment to any other body like iqas so that it will be recognised as one year diploma.
I got positive report from Iqas , they recognised my pg dip as 1 year course